Race tonight online at 9pm

Jason

Yeah, good fun for sure! Richmond was good, but the setup needed to be tweaked a little IMO. Everyone should post what thier usernames are, I don't know everyone yet. Can't wait for the next one.

Tim (stang22)

Server will be called All Welcome. I'll be around tonight too.

Tim and Greek you two guys are pretty good drivers and very steady. Bradley is the wildman and drives crazy flying all over the track and frequently wreckign. lol Bigjohn only needs to drive when hes sober and make sure hes not running kazza, aim or whetever that can take your bandwidth.

Bigjohn only needs to drive when hes sober and make sure hes not running kazza, aim or whetever that can take your bandwidth.

Tell me about it! HAHAHA He was pulling the dissappearing act on us last night. Is that considered cheating? :lol:

Tim

I thought you couldn't drink in the pits?

Here is my truck guys.

http://www.texasspeedzone.com/cts/JMutchler85.cts.car

Notice how my name is Mispelled in the filename.

Be sure to put it in your Papyrus\Nascar Racing 2003 Season\Series\CTS\cars\ folder.

Then go to Opponent Manager in the game and make sure you have my truck checked so it can be seen online.

Jason

Going to start racing at about 9:30 CTS fixed setup come to the server called "All Welcome".

You guys need to get the BR Tracks!!! Go to http://www.brianring.net and get some of the BR tracks, for sure Daytona BR, Tally BR, and richmond BR. At these tracks the high line has more grip then the low line. so at tracks like tona you have finishes like in that picture ALL THE TIME! These are the tracks DMP race at (Jr's league) They have said something about the BR tracks at least 2 tims on fox that i can recall...

I would of snapped a shot from my Texas win, but being that the 2nd place car was about 4 seconds behind... :lol: Would of made for a boring photo. Looking forward to some more racing.

Tim

I had a lot of fun lastnight also sorry Tim for spiining you out and sorry big john for totally taking you out of the running at daytona. The internet connection I was using shut off and I could tell it did so I went to stop to get off and when I was slowing down there you came all of a sudden. Yeah that Texas race I felt like Chris chasin Robert at the first TMS race I could catch Tim when he was in traffic but once clear of it he was gone but hey I'll take a second place finish.

Archived