Race tonight online at 9pm

Jason

Server will be called "All Welcome." It will be using NASCAR Racing 2003 with the CTS mod. Track will be Daytona and we might switch to some others later but it will be fixed setup. Should be fun. Everyone is invited. There will not be a password on the server so everyone should be able to join. If it is to full to bad. :) Email me with your truck or just email me if you want mine.

Jason

Well if you didn't make it to the race tonight, you missed out on some exciting racing! I took a few screen shots of the race figured I show you all the action!

1 to go...

brad_veit_jason.jpg

Brad gave very little room and being in the middle its extreamly hard to hold a pefect line, I move up about a foot and tapped bradley and this is what happen. Brad you had about 20 feet, little more room would have been perfect!

wreckbrad_veit_jason.jpg

And it all came down to this! The 2 CC boys...

CCFinish.jpg

I came out the winner... GIT-R-DONE! B)

All in all it was a great time and we all enjoyed it, if you werent there, you missed out. Try to make it next time.

I would be up for that, as long as me mix it up a little bit. Maybe some Bristol, Watkings Glen, Mesa Marin. The super speedways are fun, but too easy for 10 cars to run.

Tim

You guys were all supposed to crash coming out of 2 so I could sneek in for the win. Oh well, a humble 3rd was ok. :D

Anyone gonna be online racing tonight seeing how my softball game is tonight is probably gonna be rained out. Ill have to set all my stuff up at the girlfriends house but they dont mind seeing they are out of town and im house sitting for her. Just let me know ahead of time so I can go by my house and pick my stuff up.

I wouldn't mind setting one up tonight if there will be a turn out. How many would show, and what time? And Brad, your truck has been done for about a week. Just need to send it to you.

Heres a shot of it, whatcha think?

sponsorme49chevy.jpg

The game you can find online or at best buy. Can probably find it on clearance for $10. Nascar Racing 2003

There is NO NASCAR Racing 2004 because EA bought the rights and their racing games suck. You will need a broadband internet connection and a racing wheel. A good cheap wheel is the Microsoft Sidewinder. You also need a computer that can run the game. You can spend what you want on graphics cards but all you need is something decent (Geforce3 TI 500). Maybe your computer is already capable. Next you need to have the game updated with the latest patch. I believe you can do that ingame. To race trucks you will need to download the CTS mod. It can now be found at http://www.theuspits.com. Be sure to do some practicing with all of the aids turned off except maybe auto clutch or autoline so you can learn how to race. Then get online and kick some ass!

you drive with the preferred line on haha :)

Yep sure do, but i dont follow it. I use to set my marks on road coarses and short tracks. And Jason, you dont drive with all the aids off, I know you use some steering assist... Put it this way ( to mustang) If it keeps you from running over people, please use it! lol, me I use about 50% steering assist on Super Speedways, on speedways, short tracks, and road coarses i use none.

Archived