Supermoon - the Full Moon this Saturday

Pacecar

I never got caught up in the racing superstition stuff; peanuts, green, 13, etc.

BUT, I will state that most of the worst wrecks and stuff that I have seen seemed to happen on full moon nights.

Some kind of mindset thing, I guess.

And all that was especially true at San Antonio.

I never got caught up in the racing superstition stuff; peanuts, green, 13, etc.

BUT, I will state that most of the worst wrecks and stuff that I have seen seemed to happen on full moon nights.

Some kind of mindset thing, I guess.

And all that was especially true at San Antonio.

when i see alot of blown motors .wrecked cars in one night ...first thing i do is look for the moon ....either its full .or no moon at all ...i am not all that superstiteous ....but i know one thing ..if i buy a scratch off and 27 is one of the numbers ..i just lost...lol//

The Supermoon - the closest the full moon will be to earth in the last 18 years. May affect the tides more?

Just glad that no "boat racing" is planned at THR for this coming Saturday night! :unsure:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/sc_...aturaldisasters

That is Great News for me. I need all the light I can get out there. Hope it is a clear night!

The full moon has always been good to us. We've won quite a few on full moon nights. Good luck to all you guys.

you guys win under a full moon, partial moon, no moon, sunset, mid day, and if given the chance im bettin sunrise too. ;)

Aw Come On J.Wm., just can't believe you never snapped a whipper! :lol:
most likely he dont have a whipper ..or wasnt schooled by his dad that the whipper can be snapped . or in some cases .the whipper is to short and wont snap. that could be the real problem here .....either way whip it whip it good .....man i liked that song ..

1)

whip·per·snap·per --   hwip-er-snap-er -- noun

An unimportant but offensively presumptuous person, especially a young one.

Origin: probably blend of earlier whipster and snippersnapper

2)

Whipper Snapper is a San Rafael-style restaurant located on 4th Street at "G" in the West End Village in New York.

most likely he dont have a whipper ..or wasnt schooled by his dad that the whipper can be snapped . or in some cases .the whipper is to short and wont snap. that could be the real problem here .....either way whip it whip it good .....man i liked that song ..

heck i could not stop with just that song ///johnny rivers ....roy orbinson.... and a few others ..

Here ya go H/T. Here is one of those I've always really liked. I still listen to it, even after 45 years.

Hope you all enjoy it too.

Your ----->

yep we are old ...ed sullivan show wasnt it ..i was ten years old ..three channels back then ..one of five songs i would sit in and play with the house band at the bar back in the 70.s ..a highly requested song even 17 years after it was recorded ...funny it was young poeple wanting us to play it ...music today just cant cut it for me ..even my country music isnt country anymore .....working at the yellow rose in the 70.s and early 80.s .. i got to hang out with alot of country stars ..mel ..dotty west ...ernest tubb ...john anderson .. moe and joe ...jimmy buffet .. .billy crash ...bellamybrothers ..... names not spelled right but you know who they are ...ray price ....gary stewart......diamond rio ...and many others ....melven philps if that is his name ......mundo earwood .....he is married to my cousin .use to watch him write songs at the aster .\\\.behind blue eyes ///...good man ..

WOW ! Looks like I missed some fun. Congrats to Cory for his win and to Danial Kidd for making it 2 in a row. Also congratulations to Tommy Gural ! (hope all made it through tech) OOPs almost forgot....Way to Go Bobby Hanson !

wonder if the exstra full moon had something to do with that .....maybe with seeing better for those who have a seeing problem ...

Archived