SAS 6/19

jamie37

Where do you buy pics at SAS? The last two times I've been down there I haven't seen anywhere to buy pics at. I want a pic of the #14 Cole Car.

Mr. Peters is back out there so he should have pics in the pits next week I assume. Unfortunately since I no longer shoot for the track I have to agree not to post the photos on the web in any fashion. Hopefully tho if you get the Rat Traxx paper or Late Model Racer there will be photos from the LM race there.

No, it's not Tom Peters!

Pete Peters has been the photographer at San Antonio Speedway for many years. He officially retired from this position last year, but he has still helped out quite a bit with new photographers at the track this year.

We tried out a new photographer during the past couple of months (David Rittiman), but he has informed us that he no longer wants to do our racing pictures due to conflicts with his other photography ventures. San Antonio Speedway does not employ the photographer. He (or she) works independently to take the pictures and sell them.

We have a new potential photographer (Wesley Robertson) that helped Pete with the pictures for last night's race. I will be contacting him in the morning to discuss picture sales, etc., and I will post a follow-up notice on Texas Speed Zone with contact information. I think he has plans to post his pictures on a website, which would be a great way to share and sell his pictures.

If you want pictures from previous races at SAS (through June 12), please contact David Rittiman directly at his pager number, 210-205-4506.

Archived