Lucky Dog Fact

Josh42

Was on Jayski and found list of whos used lucky dogs and how many they have used. If Junior is such the golden boy then how come he is half way down list with three. He had two back to back at Dover and Lowes and then the first one at Darlington. Second after looking at the yellows he recieved them it was like the 2nd or 3 rd caustion of the day. I heard him say the other day after Dover that when they did go a lap down they raced to get the lucky dog. Give him and his team the benefit of the doubt, that they worked their buts off. Oh and by the way Terry Labonte is in first with 6 lucky dogs.

Guest The_Greek

the lucky dog pass is by far the worst Nascar Rule of all. thats a cheap way of giving people their laps back. especially when they run short tracks, and there are cautions every 15-20 laps.

I, myself, have never said ALL before, but he seems to be one of the main benefactors. There were also several times that when NA$CAR Jesus needed a caution, though not a lap down, YET, he got one or created one of his own! I wouldn't be at surpised to find out that it was his ice bag thrown on the track. LMAO Very convenient if you ask me. I agree with Greek, it's one the dumbest rules they could come up with, second only to the new "whatever" points system.

Well, that makes me feel better. Anytime the Greek, Jason and Reb agree on something I will be happy to take the opposing view.

LMAO @ SVCMNGR :lol::lol::lol::lol: You remind me of my brother, if I say it's white, he says it's black!

Actually I was VERY, VERY suprised that Hav-a-wreck and Kenseth didn't get docked any points for what happened in Pocono. NA$CAR missed a golden opportunity to knock them both down in the top ten. Hmmmmmm??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Actually I was VERY, VERY suprised that Hav-a-wreck and Kenseth didn't get docked any points for what happened in Pocono. NA$CAR missed a golden opportunity to knock them both down in the top ten. Hmmmmmm???

Makes you wonder who the nascar favorite really is. Nascar is just riding jr's popularity coattails.

When jr. spun himself to create a yellow they docked him points. Just plain took away a lump sum, plus money. These two guys are fighting with 3400 pound lethal weopons on television, looking like spoiled children and no point loss fine? What message is that giving?

course you wouldn't hear jason say anything about that cause kenseth is in a F.O.R.D.

Archived