Tatum Raceway Park Closed!

Post on behalf of Mr. Mark Chewning:

"Tatum Raceway Park will be closed for the remainder of the regular season. We will reopen on Thursday, September 30 in order to hold practice for the Piney Woods Classic. The 2004 Piney Woods Classis will be held 9-30, 10-1 & 10-2 at Tatum Raceway Park. Thank you. Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me through Thunderbird Speedway at 972.287.5574 or email info@thunderbirdspeedway.com"

-------------------------

This announcement brought to you by:

www.thunderbirdspeedway.com

and

www.superbowlspeedway.com

• 2 weeks later...

supertx,I just read that yes Boothill did close,although it says they aree still having mud drags.It said they had too much competition from ArkLaTx. On the bright side I see Lonestar Speedway has been sold and they want to run late models again and might have the ArkLaTx winged mods for a show also.

Reb @97

Man that's a shame that boothill closed I have alot of memorys from that place some very good and some that still make me stop breathing lol . Talked to a friend in Tyler yesterday and lonestar has been sold and the new owner told the old one that he was not welcomed on the property and had the locks changed as his first order of business. I know that he is running the late models this weekend but he doesen't know about a weekly show.

Archived