2011 NASCAR 360 Rules Update

they need to tech these trucks like the do a modified, pro stock or late model. You don't see a tech person looking at a late model telling the owner that a certain bar is off 1/4" and he'll hav to cut it out. they poke their head in and make sure there is padding around the driver. They look at the cage welds to make sure their safe. The put it on the template to make sure that the body is set on right and they scale the car. Pro Stocks and Modifides do about the same thing. What is it with these trucks where we're so concerned about bar placement and ARTS chassis I think we're spending more time than we need to on this. Roll the truck into tech, look and make sure body is 4" off the ground and the rear deck lid is 40". Check the track width and the wheel base. Make sure that you don't see any illegal parts and that the welds on the cage look like professional welds. Scale the truck and if it's meets the parameters then put the sticker on the windshild and roll it along. We're trying to tech these trucks like a Nascar Nationwide Series car becuase they don't even tech the Campingworld Trucks like this. Let's get back to basics y'all and have a good season.

this is excatly what i am saying. all the other tracks that run trucks like ours do that very thing.

they need to tech these trucks like the do a modified, pro stock or late model. You don't see a tech person looking at a late model telling the owner that a certain bar is off 1/4" and he'll hav to cut it out. they poke their head in and make sure there is padding around the driver. They look at the cage welds to make sure their safe. The put it on the template to make sure that the body is set on right and they scale the car. Pro Stocks and Modifides do about the same thing. What is it with these trucks where we're so concerned about bar placement and ARTS chassis I think we're spending more time than we need to on this. Roll the truck into tech, look and make sure body is 4" off the ground and the rear deck lid is 40". Check the track width and the wheel base. Make sure that you don't see any illegal parts and that the welds on the cage look like professional welds. Scale the truck and if it's meets the parameters then put the sticker on the windshild and roll it along. We're trying to tech these trucks like a Nascar Nationwide Series car becuase they don't even tech the Campingworld Trucks like this. Let's get back to basics y'all and have a good season.

Have you actually been at the track to observe this happening to the trucks? We were in the tech garage quite a bit last year, and I never observed any haggling about bars being 1/4" off. Not saying it never happened, but I never saw it.

TAKING REQUESTS FOR GRAPHICS ON TAILGATE OF TRUCK...? WHAT WOULD YOU ALL LIKE TO LOOK AT.. LOL

THOUGHT I'D LIGHTEN IN UP A LITTLE C'YA ON SAT AND ON THE 5TH. FUN TIMES FROM THE NEW "CLUCKERS RACE TEAM"

post-11951-1295558770.jpg

Archived