t.m.s.

gundogC3

What time is the ROMCO race? Has it started? Who's winning? Will somebody be giving live updates? HUH HUH HUH?

who is this Hunter girl? Does anybody have any pics of her? Jason I bet that you do. Email me or post one.

everyone wants, WANTS, WANTS Maybe if someone coughed up a few dead presidents I could get a wireless connection just to please everyone in a TIMELY fashion!LMAO :P:lol:;)

SF/Wild, You'd need a wedge and sledge hammer to get through her entourage. I never got close enough to even talk to her. But then I'm just a small fish in the ocean I guess

Some of you guy'@THR must have a short memory,Leilani Munter ran her 1st race @THR in 2000 Racing Gary poole's #48 Allison car. It was filmed by FOX for a series called See Jane Race but was never televised.Since then she has become a comentater for NASCAR and races a Ray Everham NASCAR late model out in the Central Atlantic Series but you can read all about her on her web sight,if you get past photo's.

Lloyd

I dont see what the big fuss is yeah she looks good but Ive seen better. Just go down to San Marcos any time during the school year preferably during the spring and summer time and go to hill down by the river and I bet there will be some ladies that look as good if not better than her.

It's not the steak, it's the SIZZLE. Sure there may be better looking girls, but can they drive a racecar? Can they pick a 1/2 inch wrench from a ball peen hammer? Do they consider a night at the races with a track burger and a beer a really cool date? You have to look at the complete package. LOL

Josh-

You're absolutely right. Someone once said Farah Fawcett had to go to California to get noticed, because in Texas, she's a seven, maybe an eight.

Check out "Jester Beach" at UT of a weekend morning sometime in addition to San Marcos and even College Station.

dirty , filty old men-yall do realize other people are reading this????keep it up some of these place i woud have never thought about....i kidding ! your still dirty old men....

Archived