70 Sonny Hunt 39.947

30 Mark Coleman 40.699

96 Greg Davidson 45.143

98 Harry Keane 55.783

10 Kirby Honeycutt DNT

27 Leilani Munter DNT

33 Robert Richardson DNT

60 Scott Lowry DNT

Nick,Leilani is a cute little thing about 5 foot nothing, maybe 98 pounds soaking wet :) I believe she's driving one of Hooks cars, and has quite an entourage. Bigger than even my Hooters girls! LOL i let ya know if I can get close enough to talk to her.

Don't know about Davidson in practice, but he was fastest in qualifying(just ended) pending tech. I'll get those posted when they're official.

Richardson ended up mid-pack in qualifying. My guess is he tried to qualify his SE Series cars with the "good" motor , but didn't make it so he was late getting here. Again,just my guess.

Reb,

Nick,Leilani is a cute little thing about 5 foot nothing, maybe 98 pounds soaking wet  I believe she's driving one of Hooks cars, and has quite an entourage. Bigger than even my Hooters girls! LOL i let ya know if I can get close enough to talk to her.

I knew we could count on you for the scoop!

Nick Holt

Nick-

Leilani Munter is a former stand-in for Catherine Zeta-Jones who tried auto racing a few years ago and decided she liked it. She ran an Allison Legacy race at Thunder Hill about two years ago and had a California TV crew here to film it for some sort of show.

She's also one of the race car drivers on the current TV show, "I wanna date a race car driver;" a segment featuring several guys trying to win a date with her runs this Wednesday, I think.

She has also been listed lately as a pit reporter for NASCAR.com, though there's nothing on the site right now, maybe because she's in Ft. Worth.

She's been racing late models in California and I think ran a couple of major road course races in sports cars (Sebring?). I don't know about how well she drives (she wasn't impressive at THR, but how impressive can you be in an Allison Legacy car, and that was right after she started driving), but she has very good show business and PR contacts, and seems like a pretty good kid.

Reb's right: she's cute, but if she says she's five feet tall, she's exaggerating.

Archived