Looking for EXPERIENCED spotter for Truck Races at HMP for 2011 season

gcavig

If anyone is interested, I am looking for a spotter for the #00 NASCAR Truck for this season at HMP. Might need to help a little with getting the truck ready, but most everything will be done before hand. I am looking for someone with spotting experience as the Truck races are close and action packed. I will pay entry fees to track. If you are interested, please send me a PM or call me at 800-205-6086.

Thanks,

Gary Cavigliano

If anyone is interested, I am looking for a spotter for the #00 NASCAR Truck for this season at HMP. Might need to help a little with getting the truck ready, but most everything will be done before hand. I am looking for someone with spotting experience as the Truck races are close and action packed. I will pay entry fees to track. If you are interested, please send me a PM or call me at 800-205-6086.

Thanks,

Gary Cavigliano

HEY GARY I"LL PROVIDE A SPOTTER IF HE WILL LET ME PASS ALLTHE TIME........LOL

JUST KIDDING. TALK TO SOME OF THE GUYS AT AUTO PARTS STORES, ETC. SPOTTING WHILE BEING TOUGH IS NOT HARD TO LEARN FOR A PERSON WITH A KEEN EYE AND CAN KEEP TRACK OF YOUR POSITION ON THE TRACK TO MAKE SURE YOU GO TO TECH IF IN TOP 5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK. I am in need of a spotter again. The spotter that I found from the original post had some work schedule changes and may not be able to help me at all this season. So if you have experience and would like to help me out for 1 or 2 races or more at HMP please let me know. Thanks. Gary

Archived