New baby

lorwal22

Here's the scoop from Mary Ann !!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, this is one of the most proud announcements I have ever made. Yesterday, as my son, Heath Stewart was about to fly home from working in Las Vegas for a couple of days, I took his beautiful very special wife Crissy into the doctor for her weekly check up, you see she is in her ninth month of pregnancy, this being the fourth pregnancy with loosing three and then attempting the invetro process that did not take, then there was this 25% chance that they could conceive on there own & the baby be healthy, about the same battle that the Gural's had been going through for several years! Well, our good Lord blessed them that 25%!

Anyway, the doctor had her scheduled to deliver next Friday the 18th, by

c-section due to her being breach. So, we are at the doctor's office and the doctor thought her blood pressure was too high and sent us to the hospital and said he thought we would deliver this baby today! Had we not stopped to get Crissy a little breakfast on the way to the doctor appointment, due to this, it was necessary to wait until around 4:30, which was great since Heath was just heading back to Austin. I called Heath who was sitting on the airplane about to turn his phone off and let him know the situation, so, thanks to that little breakfast, he might have missed seeing his little daughter Presley Brighton Stewart being born!

He arrived and things were going well, when all of a sudden it became an emergency delivery as Presley's heart rate dropped dramatically and for the next 30 to 40 minutes or so it was touch and go for Mommy & Baby and all we could do was pray & cry, when all of a sudden there walked out Heath, holding the most beautiful child you could ever image! 6lbs 8 ounces & 20 inches long! Her eyes were wide open, next to seeing Heath being laid in my arms for the first time, that was the ultimate, we have been so blessed, as well as the Gural's.

Crissy is still being watched with her blood pressure still being elevated, but if all continues to goes well, she will be moved to a room around 4:00 today. They are at St. David's hospital. Today is also, Heath & Crissy's fourth year wedding anniversary!

Thank you all for your calls and love throughout all of this trying but blessed event! A lot of you have been through the losses with us and you know she is our "Miracle Child", not that they all are not.

Have a wonderful weekend and H & I wish everyone headed to TMS to race or watch, a very safe weekend and best of luck! Terry & Linda you always do such a great job, lots work, but it always shows!

Sincerely,

Mary Ann (that's Grandma, you know & very proud of it)

congratdulations-heath,crissy....mary ann, a granma????i'm sure you'll be one of the best...

Congrats Heath and Crissy From the #50 TSRS crew. I see a whole bunch of Bandelero's in the future with all these new babies.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Thanks everyone, they are all three home, doing great, Crissy is having a little high blood pressure, doctor expects it to continue to get better each day. Thank you all for your prayers, flowers, gifts, calls, emails & visits! We feel so blessed to have her and all the great friends & family, everyone, thanks again!

Archived