4 wide

cRt racing

that night you were just alittle behind david in the points lead ...that hit gave david the lead he needed to go on and win the championship.........you and david.. hit each other which sent you into the wall .if i remember right ..........i remember my thought when you hit the wall ..we have work to do ..lol

the vw is kevin sullivan and dad brought the mustangs into the class . i just improved them and got it faster did a lot more homework . but im thinking this was the first year kevin had brought the vw from david cause i think david was driving the vw truck thats why im saying 94 cause in 95 gary had his truck cause in 95 is when i flipped this mustang and we had to build a new one and we ended up selling this car to lalo after mike ran it for awhile and we straighten it out

WHAT MIKE DROVE IT FOR A WHILE..AND YOU SAID POPS BROUGHT THE MUSTANG IN ..HE WASNT THE FIRST TO RACE A MUSTANG BUT WAS THE FIRST ONE TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AT CC WITH ONE.AND I WAS GLAD ALONG WITH OTHERS WHO HELPED WITH THAT CAR TO SEE POPS WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP......STEVEN THAT WRECK WAS 1995 .IN 96 WE BROUGHT OUT YOUR NEW MUSTANG... ......YEP.THE 12 ISNT DAVID ..MY BAD ...THOMAS IS THE 53.I THINK.....GARY WAS IN THE 36 PINTO.. MY LAST CAR I BUILT FOR ME AND IS NOW WHAT WAS LEFT OF IT IS HISTORY AFTER LISA AND CODYS GET TOGETHER THIS LAST SEASON....I KEPT ONE 2 INCH PIECE OF CAGE AFTER IT WAS CUT UP ....THAT OLD CAR HAD MANY OWNERS AFTER FLAGMAN BOUGHT IT FROM ME IN 1993...7 OWNERS IF I COUNTED RIGHT ..JESSE AND GARY HAD NASTY WRECKS IN THAT OLD CAR IN SA ... ...MUST HAVE BEEN A GOOD CAR .LOL..ATLEAST IT WAS BUILT SAFE ....

Archived