THANKS

gundogC3

RW RACING WOULD LIKE TO THANK MATHEW HOWELL,FOR THE KINDNES TO LET US USE THE 23 TRUCK SATURDAY NIGHT, AFTER WE HAD A MOTOR FAILURE FOR THE SECOND TIME IN TWO WEEKS. ONCE AGAIN PROVING THAT THE ARTS SIERIES, HAS A BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED. MATHEW IF THERES ANYTHING WE CAN DO FOR YALL U HAVE MY #

Gunner you and robert are welcome I am not in the points race, so if anyone in the points standing would have asked we would have done the same. I hope you all get everything worked out, until then we will see you next time. we will eventually get the bugs worked out of the 23 truck so we can go duke it out with you guys.

hey gundog-hope it turns around for you guys-i know 1st hand how it can affect you-everytime i walk in the garage and see my last motor knowing the $$$ i spent and it couldnt run 20 laps without something [partial word deleted by Nick Holt, 7/8/04] up in it-i aint got over it and dont think i ever will-hopefully it will be gone and out of my site pretty soon-if not- maybe the 4th of july-we'll have a bar-b-que/beer bust and then we'll set the b--tard on fire and watch it burn. :P

I think Matthew Howell displayed the kind of comaraderie (sp?) that is prevalent on the local race scene and in the ARTS series... I commend him and the #23 team for giving of their truck for the benefit of Robert Walton, who is involved in the points chase for the 2004 season.

On a personal note, I'm proud to say I'm personal friends with Matthew and he's a class act all the way...He's got a great family with Amy and the kids, and it doesn't surprise me that he gave up his ride for the benefit of another driver. Way to go, Matthew, you're a class act.. :D

Archived