DRIVERS SEMINAR

i37DirtTrackMama

We would like to thank Greg Dinsmore for sharing his years of racing experience with the approx 45 drivers and guests that came to the drivers seminar that we had last night at the Whipple Tree restaurant. We enjoyed a nice meal and then Jim spoke to us with ideas on selling ourselves to potential sponsors in order to obtain sponsorship money. Greg talked to us about tires, setup, safety, and driving tips. I even learned that tires need a toe and that a race can be won in the bathroom; I think it had something to do with articles in a magazine. It must have been a man thing because I saw several guys shaking their heads in agreement!!!!!

We had a couple of new drivers and experienced drivers there that are planning making I-37 their track. It was fun meeting and visiting with them and look forward to having them join the I-37 family.

Once again thanks Greg, for sharing your racing knowledge with other drivers. We appreciate what you do for the betterment of racing.

IT WAS FUN I HOPE WE SENT THEM IN THE RIGHT OR LEFT DIRECTION I MEAN ;) IT WAS GOOD TO SEE SOME FRIENDS AND FELLOW RACERS AND TALK ABOUT SOME RACING ;) AND OTHER THINGS. THANKS FOR SETTING THIS DEAL UP :P AND WILL HAVE TO THANKS PAUL FROM RYAN BARD FOUNDATION FOR THE SAFETY ITEMS I HIT ON ;) THATS A IMPORTANT ITEM FOR US GO FAST BUT GO HOME AT THE END OF THE NIGHT GREG

Archived