Swenson will be at STS for the Shootout

NickHolt

Just a quick note to remind everyone that SRC Performance will be at the Shootout with Tires, VP Fuel, & Parts. If anyone needs Hoosier H500s, you need to call & reserve asap as I will have only IMCA500s at the track in regular supply. Additionally, if you need something special or want to guarantee that you get something -

Please call to reserve. 210 3784848 Gary Swenson

• 2 weeks later...

I have received quite a few orders this week for tires, I have a good supply of tires on hand for the event, however they are going fast. To insure you have the tires you need, please give me a call today. If needed I am going to make another order, but time is running out. I just don't want to run short of needed items. Thanks Please call !! 210 3784848

I have received quite a few orders this week for tires, I have a good supply of tires on hand for the event, however they are going fast. To insure you have the tires you need, please give me a call today. If needed I am going to make another order, but time is running out. I just don't want to run short of needed items. Thanks Please call !! 210 3784848

OK Thanks to everyone who called today !!! I have ordered another shipment of tires for the event, we will have plenty at the track. Thanks Gary Swenson

Archived