dirt track

dy97

its not open. Mike Davenport told me that there was someone trying to reopen it and were doing some work to it about this time last year but i think it fell through. i cant remember the name of the track

or.....maybe im wrong or thinking of another track. lol

its not open. Mike Davenport told me that there was someone trying to reopen it and were doing some work to it about this time last year but i think it fell through. i cant remember the name of the track

or.....maybe im wrong or thinking of another track. lol

well its not the gulfcoast track.. that one is actually in alvin.. but after some research i found it .. its called texas thunder.. and its in liverpool .. which is between alvin and angleton.. on 35.. but the internet says its been closed since 06 or 7 :(

yup texas thunder (not to be confused with the killeen track) was its name...was an old gokart track converted for full size cars...used to be a super fun track.... at one time is was just a circle...no straights...now that was fun.

thats tha one im talking about!! i knew i wasent loosing my mind!!

yup texas thunder (not to be confused with the killeen track) was its name...was an old gokart track converted for full size cars...used to be a super fun track.... at one time is was just a circle...no straights...now that was fun.

This one?

at one time is was just a circle...no straights...now that was fun.

How cool is that? Racing on a skid pad....

If racing without turns is a drag - what is racing without straights? (room for Rainbow warriors joke here).

This one?

GO north on 35 from that one and look on the north side the road. I think thats where the one AJ is talking about from the old days is. The one in the link you posted is still open running mini sprints and stuff.

Archived