THR

Kathy

Nick and/or Jason,

Do you think maybe it's time to close this thread? :unsure:

I don't think it's time to close this thread. All people are doing is expressing there opinion.

HS15FAN.......all the 37 was doing was having fun out there. For crying out loud it's still a pure stock. It's not like he was going there to wreck or hit on people on purpose. A few little taps is racing so get over it.

again...just my 2 cents.......from I recall the 37 only (like jamie said) tapped a few people. however, being as his car is a pure stock I can remember seeing him about to pass some of the hobby cars that couldnt handle the fact that a purestock was going to pass them or attempted to pass them and they hit him intentionally.

The 37 was the most fun to watch of any car in any of the races Sat nite...the boy drove his rear off with inferior equipment...I didn't see him do anything dirty...with even close equipment, I would expect he would have just driven off from everybody else...he had better lines than anybody and I saw him get bumped around by better cars...

It's a heck of a lot easier to talk about than to do it...

About the 54...I heard he was a little out of line in the LM race, but it seems he got his pay back from the offending party during the race and it probably kept him from a better finish...I didn't hear him complaining about it after the race or on this board...he has been out of his way to be super clean in the trucks this year...

If you beat Todd, then you've accomplished something...

Cracks me up...all these people who consider themselves Dale Earnhart fans whining about rough driving!!!

As I have said many, many times in the past, the only two people who actually KNOW what happens out there on the race track are the two drivers involved in a racing incident. The rest of us are just expressing our best guess. As long as the rules of the board are being followed here on TSZ, opinions about racing incidents are acceptable.

That being said, there is often a very thin line between bashing the driver and discussing racing incidents. I do my best to keep things bash-free here, but sometimes it's hard to draw the line cleanly.

Nick Holt

I guess everyone is missing the point I am trying to make. I am not bashing Todd, or any other drivers for that matter. Everyone has a good race, and or a bad race.. Let me see if I can say this again without any confusion.... IS IT OK OR IS NOT OK TO RUN A RACECAR AT ANOTHER DRIVER WHEN THE OTHER DRIVER IS ON FOOT????

Now that is plan and simple...

I guess everyone is missing the point I am trying to make. I am not bashing Todd, or any other drivers for that matter. Everyone has a good race, and or a bad race.. Let me see if I can say this again without any confusion.... IS IT OK OR IS NOT OK TO RUN A RACECAR AT ANOTHER DRIVER WHEN THE OTHER DRIVER IS ON FOOT????

Now that is plan and simple...

A driver by definition needs a car...the race track is not a good place for angry pedestrians...2 wrongs do not make a right...

Kind of reminds me of the football player who takes off his helmet and starts a fight with a bunch of guys wearing helmets...not such a good idea...but you got to love the attitude

scary thought the 99 with a new motor. i may have to put off my season debut till this motor is wore out. chase will you let me know when it is tired so i can come out and play.

just kidding good luck to the 99 team

Archived