THIEF ON THE LOOSE

i37DirtTrackMama

Jim was at the track yesterday and found that someone had broken into the tool shed and took most of our big tools. We’re asking for everyone to keep their eyes and ears open. We lost a Hypertherm plasma cutter, 110/220 generator, a high volume water pump, 2550 Craftsman pressure washer. They also took Eric’s 2 racing helmets, his fire suit and bag. This has been turned into the sheriffs department but people on the street sometimes hear or see things also. We would appreciate any tips you may have.

Thanks for you help.

That suks Jim. Dont feel bad someone broke into my shop again about 4 weeks ago and took over $4000.00 in new tools including 2 torch kits complete/power convertor/air guns/laser level with tri pod and new 25 ft stick/a 301 piece tool kit/and several other items. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING I AM AFRAID,THE STEALING WILL BE GETTING WORSE ! I was lucky to get my car hauler trailer back a few months ago but I doubt I will ever see any of my tools ! GOOD LUCK ON RECOVERY ! Freddy

That suks Jim. Dont feel bad someone broke into my shop again about 4 weeks ago and took over $4000.00 in new tools including 2 torch kits complete/power convertor/air guns/laser level with tri pod and new 25 ft stick/a 301 piece tool kit/and several other items. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING I AM AFRAID,THE STEALING WILL BE GETTING WORSE ! I was lucky to get my car hauler trailer back a few months ago but I doubt I will ever see any of my tools ! GOOD LUCK ON RECOVERY ! Freddy

wow you mean some one still stole from you? figured the word got around that you kicked theives @$$e$$

• 3 weeks later...
If your aera is anything like mine your theif lives close to your shed.Theives are getting lazy now and dont want to go too far.Everything here goes to the FLEA MARKETS,a legal fencing avenue.Some people bought their stuff back.

Copper is a hot ticket item. We were hit 6 times this week...

Archived