What's Up With Danica?

Budman

she has alot of nerve to talk about james buescher like that. her no driving a%% cant even finish on the lead lap!!

Just give her time in the seat. I honestly think that with time she will be pretty darn good!!

maybe I need to go to the strip club to get my next driver!

Hi-10 Caberet is just down the street from Battleground....LOL

danica's crew cheif just said if she doesnt go multiple laps down and finishes in the top 25 it will be a "good day".

....and she finished what.....36th, 6 laps down after she ran out of talent and slapped the wall.....LMAO

Put Arpin back in.....at least when he crashed he was racing up front......

LMAO

Didn't Battleground pick up two trophy girls there once back in the early 90's for a big show?

Thats to funny you remember, I won that race and got an 8x10 with those two! That bg clay was tough to wash off but after that night there was a stain on the fender i could never seem to wash off!!!

Just give her time in the seat. I honestly think that with time she will be pretty darn good!!

How much more time should she get?? Hell she's been racing ALL her life apparently and she still sucks. I would guess over 20 years of practice already and she's not getting any better. I wish someone would just let this no driving lack of talent go and let the dying dog die already.

And, yes, she is pretty hot. I will give her props where they are really due.

How much more time should she get?? Hell she's been racing ALL her life apparently and she still sucks. I would guess over 20 years of practice already and she's not getting any better. I wish someone would just let this no driving lack of talent go and let the dying dog die already.

And, yes, she is pretty hot. I will give her props where they are really due.

Have you driven an Indy car? I'm sure they are a hell of a lot different to drive than a late model. Don't be so quick to judge who has talent or not. Remember Swirvin Irvin? He finally got it and was a heck of a driver until he had to stop.

what about that 19 year old kid in the #84 redbull car that made his first nationwide start that was making passes and heading to the front? in my opinion one of the things that makes a good driver is the ability to quickly adapt to different types of cars. JMHO

what about that 19 year old kid in the #84 redbull car that made his first nationwide start that was making passes and heading to the front? in my opinion one of the things that makes a good driver is the ability to quickly adapt to different types of cars. JMHO

Darn, that kid looked 12! He was 19 . . . wow!

Thats exactly right.

And no I havent driven an INDY car, but if someone could get me a ride, I bet within 100 laps in one and the cars being equal I could beat Danica. So get me a ride and I'll prove it. Otherwise I'll just have to live with the fact that I know I am a better driver than she is. :)

Thats exactly right.

And no I havent driven an INDY car, but if someone could get me a ride, I bet within 100 laps in one and the cars being equal I could beat Danica. So get me a ride and I'll prove it. Otherwise I'll just have to live with the fact that I know I am a better driver than she is. :)

I like your attitude but you said the magic word. "If" the car was equal. Maybe Danica is not getting a competitive ride to be able to show what she can do. Did you see that car running up front when someone else was driving it?

Yes, when Arpin drove it......

Arpin did have one 10th place finish. If you look at the average of where he finished he had about a 24th place. Danica has about a 28th place finish. I believe if you took an average of all the finishes it would maybe average out to about a 20th place for the season. Doesn't sound all that bad for Danica being it is her first time in this type of cars. This car has had about 7 different drivers this year with a best finish of 7th place. I believe only 4 top 10 for the season.

i dont buy the she drives an indy car .bs .and should be able to drive the 7 . she hasnt inpressed many .and i dont think she will get good AT IT... indy car have what 5 times maybe the down force than nationwide car ....she may turn out to be decent driver .but i dont think she could ever be good enough to win alot of races or for that matter be even in the same leaque as .bush .harvick..and so on ..

Archived