SRC Performance at Rio Grande Speedway Event

RETIRED FAN

This is a confermation that I will be at the Rio Grande Speedway Event this weekend from Thursday through the end of the event. I will have Hoosier tires, Vp 110, & my parts truck for things you need for the races. If you need specific items, please call me at 210 3784848 to insure I have what you need. There is still time for ordering special needs. Thanks Gary Swenson

This is a confermation that I will be at the Rio Grande Speedway Event this weekend from Thursday through the end of the event. I will have Hoosier tires, Vp 110, & my parts truck for things you need for the races. If you need specific items, please call me at 210 3784848 to insure I have what you need. There is still time for ordering special needs. Thanks Gary Swenson

Rio Grande Speedway and Tabor Racing Development would like to say thanks to Gary ahead of time for committing to bringing needed supplies down to RGS for our big show.

Swenson is the only place to shop!

TIRES for RGS Nationals! Hey guys, the tires came in early. If you are wanting some tomorrow before heading to the track for practice, call or txt me at 956 393 9790... will be busy tomorrow and will not be monitoring facebook, RGS website or any of the racing forums. Tires are IMCA Stamped, 100.00 each out the door price, tax included. I am holding these for Gary till he arrives on site thursday.

Archived