the classic was classic

What a night there was drama good racing and a little dissagreement in the pits i loved it. the only thing i saw was the 22 in street stock lost two spots every time the caution came out didn't understand that. And i dont understand how the 149 got fourth after being involed in the accident and several cars went by. Did the field freeze cuz if so then the final results are not correct.

What a night there was drama good racing and a little dissagreement in the pits i loved it. the only thing i saw was the 22 in street stock lost two spots every time the caution came out didn't understand that. And i dont understand how the 149 got fourth after being involed in the accident and several cars went by. Did the field freeze cuz if so then the final results are not correct.

#149 passed about 3 cars coming out of turn 4 to finish fourth....

#149 passed about 3 cars coming out of turn 4 to finish fourth....

wasnt that under caution and shouldnt count right. and did they tag the 24 with the caution cuz he finished last

I am never too far away. The parts trailer was that big white Smiley's trailer and camper at the pit gate and the fuel trailer was that big white trailer behind tech with big blue blow up. I am not on here posting as often because I work out of town as well as operate a business and I prefer a phone call or face to face. As far as the ride with Mike, some may want to take lessons from him. No yelling or profanity, we handle our situation and have moved on. I was at the track until 1:30 am, I am not a hard person to find. In fact spoke with Mike today.

As far as posting on any forum you will not see that from anyone who works for Shady Oaks. All Shady Oaks information will be posted on the Shady Oaks website from this day forward or you can call Jim or I directly and handle it like it should be handled.

Its easy I raced back to the checkered flag with my radiator wrapped around my water pump. From turn 3 I passed 3 cars, the last one I was lucky enough to nip at the line (#31). Yellow flag didnt come out as we raced to the checkered flag under a green light. Maybe the yellow came out after I went by the flagman but all I saw was hot water all over my helmet. Plus I dont think SOS has the technology to freeze the field, maybe Texas Motor Speedway does but not SOS!

Yeah, this didn't sound like a classic to me. I'm not on here to bad mouth the track. All I am saying is there is something wrong here. With a special in like this, you should be able to draw in a lot more cars. I'm talking about lates and mods. I was looking forward to going Saturday, but when I saw the car count on here, I decided to stay home. I have only been to shady oaks speedway once and it seemed alright. Gotta be something wrong here, I'm not saying its the track or officials, but there's something wrong. :(

I have to agree with Phil62 about loseing spots when the caution came out. Our car and others lost 2 or even 4 spots at times for no reason. It went that way for a few cars so oh well we all had to deal with it.

Maybe the over all car count wasnt what most would like to see but I believe there were 2 fields of 18 cars. I would think deer season and cold and the financial stress of long seasons kept some away.

Its been 20 years since I last visited that track and myself and whole team had a great time. We are not regulars and started last and finished 3rd. We passed a lot of cars and we were never driven rough or dirty by ANYONE. Thanks to all drivers for racing hard and clean. We hope to be back more often.

I also have to say thank you to Kelly Cagle for letting us race our car and treating us as we were welcomed as everyone else.

Jamie Fuller and team

Well see all the drivers were a bit upset with me beings I was the one on the track having to line everyone up. And as for the spots they always go back to the previous lap when the caution does come out. So for everyone that was up in the stands hollering at me thats y some of the spots that were picked up had to be taken away. And as for one driver particularly needs to watch the lights and the flagman. Had I not looked up when I did I probably would be in the hospital because he was coming straight at me full throttle while everyone else was slowed and coming to a stop. So as for all that it was not my fault, If you did not see the headset on my head i wasnt calling the shots. I was being told where to put everyone. SO THEREFORE DONT YELL AT ME ANY MORE PLEASE.

Well see all the drivers were a bit upset with me beings I was the one on the track having to line everyone up. And as for the spots they always go back to the previous lap when the caution does come out. So for everyone that was up in the stands hollering at me thats y some of the spots that were picked up had to be taken away. And as for one driver particularly needs to watch the lights and the flagman. Had I not looked up when I did I probably would be in the hospital because he was coming straight at me full throttle while everyone else was slowed and coming to a stop. So as for all that it was not my fault, If you did not see the headset on my head i wasnt calling the shots. I was being told where to put everyone. SO THEREFORE DONT YELL AT ME ANY MORE PLEASE.

shawn, you do a hell of alot for that track.. i would assume you arent racing because your helping out at the track.. though i dont know that.. i enjoyed racing with you though you always drove me clean.. my hat off to you for you running circles.. i see you every where at the track.. track packing..wrecker driving.. helping out in the pits.. doing lineups..driving the bus.. etc.. once the helmets off most pple know your just telling them to go where some one else tells you to put em.. i hope to see you back racing one day

daniel.. street stock 97

Daniel, I do have my car back and yes next year I will be back in the seat. I wont be doing anything else. I did what I did at the track because I didnt have my car for a while. It was in the garage collecting dust as I didnt have the funds. And thanks a bunch for all that some people do see. But there is also things they dont see. So its a win lose situation. But yes i try to run everyone clean because I dont wanna be working on my car all the time straightening it or whatever happens. If its a mistake on my part no big deal. But someone elses ya i get a little upset. Anyways thanks a bunch guys and ill see yall next season on the track. Daniel if you want any help on your car as I know a bunch on set up let me know. You can give me a call at (361) 212-0074.

Archived