kyle....real class act

rebelracewriter

I am not by any means a fan of Busch, but I remember many moons ago a young driver with a huge chip on his shoulder, a big mouth on his head, an attitude of "only I count out here".

On TV he called another driver a turd, seemed to enjoy keeping the pot stirred with other drivers, and didn't let the booing fans bother him.

But, above all that, he was a wheel man.

He was a prima donna then, yet everyone seems to feel love for him now.

"Boogity Boogity"

I am not by any means a fan of Busch, but I remember many moons ago a young driver with a huge chip on his shoulder, a big mouth on his head, an attitude of "only I count out here".

On TV he called another driver a turd, seemed to enjoy keeping the pot stirred with other drivers, and didn't let the booing fans bother him.

"Boogity Boogity"

Tom, your stirring there pot. lol

YEP, I WAS THERE. OVER HALF OF FANS BOOED HIM EVERYTIME HE CAME AROUND PRIOR TO THE INCIDENT.

I THINK HIS SPONSORS WILL GET THE IDEA AFTER A WHILE AND HE WON"T BE SUCH A HOT COMMODITY, WINNING OR NOT.

REMEMBER, GIVE A PERSON ENOUGH ROPE AND THEY WILL HANG THEM SELVES.

AND OF COURSE THERE IS ALWAYS HIS DIE HARD FANS.

In that article it says the penalty for speeding was tail end of the longest line (which it has been for awhile) but they were holding him a lap? Is there two different rules or did they change that recently? For the past few years they always speed off to beat the pace car, which I thought they said he did, and don't remember them doing the one lap penalty before. :blink:

In that article it says the penalty for speeding was tail end of the longest line (which it has been for awhile) but they were holding him a lap? Is there two different rules or did they change that recently? For the past few years they always speed off to beat the pace car, which I thought they said he did, and don't remember them doing the one lap penalty before. :blink:

They did change the rule this year that if you get caught speeding off pit road to try to get ahead of the pace car you would be penalized one lap. That's to try to keep pit road safe from drivers flying down pit road knowing they'll stay on the lead lap and go to the end of the longest line. I think it's a good call. As far as Busch himself is concerned, if you're read any of my previous post you'll know I despise the punk that he is. I hope NASCAR slaps him hard with a several hundred thousand dollar fine for his actions on Saturday as well as Sunday.

Tom......ain't no love for DW here.....He can go the way of Digger as far as I'm concerned....

Mark.....You don't recognize my "sarcasm" by now......LOL

Was it just me.....or did it appear that the officials never tried to stop Jeffie from confronting Burton?......Makes you wonder if they were advised to let them go at it.......Things that make me you go....Hmmmmmmmm(sell tickets, improve ratings/viewership)

Eh, I don't think they anticipated Jeff taking a shove at Burton. I know I surely didn't. Getting nose to nose maybe but shoving him like he did caught me off guard.

I don't think Busch's trouble is over yet for this weekend. The NNW press conference, his actions Sunday, and his actions at Kansas with the MWR car and crew memebers...

I'm just wondering why did gordon go to the infield care center? did he break a nail or something during the cat fight? :P

Oh let's see.............. Because it is manditory you go there after you hit the wall. Has been that way for years.

"Boogity Boogity"

Yeah I think that guy has three winston cups though im not sure if cryle has even finished in top 5 yet.

They did change the rule this year that if you get caught speeding off pit road to try to get ahead of the pace car you would be penalized one lap. That's to try to keep pit road safe from drivers flying down pit road knowing they'll stay on the lead lap and go to the end of the longest line. I think it's a good call. As far as Busch himself is concerned, if you're read any of my previous post you'll know I despise the punk that he is. I hope NASCAR slaps him hard with a several hundred thousand dollar fine for his actions on Saturday as well as Sunday.

Earlier in the texas race the commintaters were talking about how these guys ,chasers, are doing everything they can taking it to limit to be out front. !3 times chasers have been caught speeding they said.Those other 13 times the driver told their crews hey im sorry i thought i was in the limits . Not Kryle its nascars fault so im going to take the fastest car in the feild it get myself 3 laps down ,no way my team can win now. I think he did a great job. oh and congrats on beating the girls in the truck feild again atleast he didnt stuff one this week.

IMO Kyle is a good shoe that happens to have a crappy attitude. I am flabbergasted that Kyle would use an open resource like the free media to voice his complaints instead of talking one on one with NASCAR. :D

now thats just funny right there... I don't care who ya are.

IMO Kyle is a good shoe that happens to have a crappy attitude. I am flabbergasted that Kyle would use an open resource like the free media to voice his complaints instead of talking one on one with NASCAR. :D

now thats just funny right there... I don't care who ya are.

Yep. Hilarious.

Here's the huge fine from NASCAR PR. They might as well have just told him to keep on being the... well, whatever he is.

++++++++++++

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Nov. 9, 2010) – NASCAR has fined Kyle Busch, driver of the No. 18 car in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, $25,000 and placed him on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31 for his actions during last Sunday’s race at Texas Motor Speedway.

Kyle Busch violated Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing – inappropriate gesture and verbal abuse to NASCAR Officials) of the 2010 NASCAR Rule Book.

Here's the huge fine from NASCAR PR. They might as well have just told him to keep on being the... well, whatever he is.

++++++++++++

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Nov. 9, 2010) – NASCAR has fined Kyle Busch, driver of the No. 18 car in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, $25,000 and placed him on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31 for his actions during last Sunday’s race at Texas Motor Speedway.

Kyle Busch violated Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing – inappropriate gesture and verbal abuse to NASCAR Officials) of the 2010 NASCAR Rule Book.

No where near enough in my opinion. With what he did in the media center on Saturday and his actions on Sunday it should have been at least triple that!

Archived