alan kunkel-68

That was some dam good driving by Alan. You kept your mark through each corner and NEVER backed down from the competition. And there were some really good cars behind you. But you never let them INTIMIDATE you. Throwing that car that deep in the corners man you are one brave guy. But hey the car stuck and you led it the whole way. CONGRATS ON THE FIRST WIN AND PROBABLY THE BIGGEST FOR YOU!

That was some dam good driving by Alan. You kept your mark through each corner and NEVER backed down from the competition. And there were some really good cars behind you. But you never let them INTIMIDATE you. Throwing that car that deep in the corners man you are one brave guy. But hey the car stuck and you led it the whole way. CONGRATS ON THE FIRST WIN AND PROBABLY THE BIGGEST FOR YOU!

alan also had a bit of help from mr leita in the 24 car on those restarts.. 24 had a little more horsepower and was pushing alan down the front stretch speeding him up and then backing off before they got to turn 1.. that was fun to watch.. and clean driving by every one up front from what i saw

Yea maybe so but not on the first lap turn 2. 24 was leading I was along side down low on 68 which turned out to be a mistake. Oh well had fun coming from last.

i guess i didnt see exactly what happened.. there was quite a few cars bunched up right there when you lost a tire.. and things always look different from in the car too in the stands.. better luck in RGS

Hay Danielsen how bad is thw right front ?

Chassis, bumper, and frame is untouched. With 24's rf flat his ass end was sitting higher then normal. With me standing on the brakes at the last second my front end was lower then normal so my front bumper went right under his rear bumper took out a few small bars and radiator/fan. Hood, fender and nose cone look like hell but thats no big deal. Had just enough water to stand on it past the finish line.

the car count was awsome, the track prep was perfect, the start time was wonderful, the lineups during the cautions was right on, that was the cleanest bunch of drivers I've ever raced with. :lol:

thanks to stephan and monty for lettin me borrow the tires, next time i'll bring some mud grips, score keepers, couple boxes of tear offs, bigger bumpers and brand new set of brass nuckles.

good luck with the turkey show :(

the car count was awsome, the track prep was perfect, the start time was wonderful, the lineups during the cautions was right on, that was the cleanest bunch of drivers I've ever raced with. :lol:

thanks to stephan and monty for lettin me borrow the tires, next time i'll bring some mud grips, score keepers, couple boxes of tear offs, bigger bumpers and brand new set of brass nuckles.

good luck with the turkey show :(

wow...didnt think you could put much more steel in that sled...maybe next time you bring your bulldozer... B) J.k.

congratulations alan on the street stock win .. you looked good both nights .. and on another note the track looked superb.. i assume u and ken did the prep.. good job

daniel

hell yeah alan congrats. u really deserved that one . lots of cautions but u still did it buddy. good job

Archived