Nov. 6

Shark 7

We are racing Sat.Dont forget your transponder.Remember here you can run up to a 235 tire if you want.

The easiest way for you to get to the track is take 77 to Rivera,cross over to 281 to 83.Turn right,go to McAllen,exit 2 and 10th st.Go South 2 1/2 miles.After the floodway,first dirt road on left between 2 buildings.Theres a sign.Or meet me at my house and follow me.I leave Harlingen about 5.30.My phone is 956-244-3595. G.B.

We are racing Sat.Dont forget your transponder.Remember here you can run up to a 235 tire if you want.

The easiest way for you to get to the track is take 77 to Rivera,cross over to 281 to 83.Turn right,go to McAllen,exit 2 and 10th st.Go South 2 1/2 miles.After the floodway,first dirt road on left between 2 buildings.Theres a sign.Or meet me at my house and follow me.I leave Harlingen about 5.30.My phone is 956-244-3595. G.B.

Sounds good see you there G.B.

NOW AINT THAT JUST DANDY,,,,,TWO GUYS WHO HAD THIER RUN INS ,,ARE NOW BUDDY BUDDY,,,,LOL NO KISSING GB JESSE GB IS CHARLYS SQUEEZ.........CHARLY YOU BETTER GIVE OLD GB A GOOD TALKING TO........... GB DO THEY LET 6 BANGER HONDAS RUN THERE.........GOING TO PICK ONE UP SOON...WOULD LIKE TO HAVE BROUGHT IT DOWN THIS TIME ..BUT OTHER THINGS HAVE TO GET DONE FIRST........YAH HAVE A GOOD RACE ,KEEP IT SAFE.......

Archived