Tires and Pit Parking

I just wanna know everyones oppinion on the things that have taken place at the track [edited]. The whole tire thing for being a HOOSIER ONLY track, what does everyone think about that? The guys that have AMERICAN RACERS I guess we gotta go somewhere else. I personally think they should let the pure stocks run the old tires off of the sport mods.. And the pit parking signs [edited]. I guess the guys that HELPED JIM OUT when he made his debut and told they could put up signs and have the same spot for life or however long they wish. But that was all changed [edited] I heard TRP takes them down at the end of the season and hands them to the drivers so they can put them back up as they please without argument. But guess this isnt the same any more.

Thats all I have to say. ANYONE ELSE HAVE INPUT? :unsure::ph34r:

i agree totaly, how is the pure stock class suppose to be a beginner class if you go broke just buying tires. But I still support jim and all hes doing. And everyone at the track is doing great at keeping it up. There is always going to be somthing that people arnt going to like about some tracks but that doesnt mean we should stop racing there. Dirt track racing used to be about guys and gals, getting together to have fun. Know its gone to whoever has the money will have the race. But i love racing and i love sos and trp, they are some great tracks and ill continue to race there no matter what happens.

Ok since my last post was deleted I will go at it a different way. I just wanna know everyones oppinion on the things that have taken place at the track and not handled in a good way. The whole tire thing for being a HOOSIER ONLY track, what does everyone think about that? The guys that have AMERICAN RACERS I guess we gotta go somewhere else. I personally think they should let the pure stocks run the old tires off of the sport mods.. And the pit parking signs well thats a joke too. I guess the guys that HELPED JIM OUT when he made his debut and told they could put up signs and have the same spot for life or however long they wish. But that was all changed when someone else came around and helped jim make the decision to take all the signs down. I heard TRP takes them down at the end of the season and hands them to the drivers so they can put them back up as they please without argument. But guess this isnt the same any more.

Thats all I have to say. ANYONE ELSE HAVE INPUT? :unsure::ph34r:

Hoosier gives money for some of the purses and in turn we buy their tires.

Archived