Saturday ?

ok theres not 9 classes its, street stocks, late models, modifids, and limited mods, and super stocks. On friday they will be running the farm truck class as a support class, and saturday it will be the mini stocks. if you need more info there is a thread that tells you everything a little lower.

Or you could call me as you have done before Cassie :P . I am just not able to get on the computer as often, I am swamped with work, Cagle Motorsports and the track. The format is:

Practice Thursday from 6:00 pm until??? $ 20.00 Pit Pass for anyone going into the Pits, Free to Spectators.

Friday will heats, b-mains and an A-main qualifier which will set the top 10 for the A-main on Saturday night.

Saturday night will be heats and b-mains to set the final 14 spots. We will be starting 24 cars in all A-mains on Saturday night.

As for 9 classes. NO we will be running 6 total. Friday and Saturday classes will be Late Models, Modifieds, Limited Modified, Street Stock and Super Stock. Friday night support class will be the Farm Trucks and any Pure Stock that would like to come and race with them. Saturday night support class will be Mini Stock.

If anyone has any questions please call me at the information below. If you didn't hear it from me then please don't assume...

Crap I forgot to give you the line-up :lol:.

Line-Up order as of 11-3-10:

Support Class

Super Stock

Street Stock

Limited Modified

Modified

Late Model

We will be giving everyone running multiple cars an opportunity to catch your breath in between but I will go over all of that information during the drivers meeting.

Archived