***Mini Stock Saturday Night***

We will be running the Mini Stock this Saturday night during the Fall Classic. This will be a normal entry fee, normal purse payout and normal format.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at the information below.

What is normal payout? And do you think there will be any donations made towards purse? And last do you have to register for only one night?

We will be running the Mini Stock this Saturday night during the Fall Classic. This will be a normal entry fee, normal purse payout and normal format.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at the information below.

What is normal payout? And do you think there will be any donations made towards purse? And last do you have to register for only one night?

Normal payout is on the website, www.shadyoakspeedway.com Anyone who would like to donate to this classes purse is more than welcome. All they have to do is contact me at 361-212-7460. No you do not have to pay a registration fee for this event but they do have to get you to fill out a driver form. It's just basic information. Pit pass will be $ 30.00 and entry fee for this class is $ 25.00.

Archived