killeen

lilmodified

i had a FANTASTIC time last night at texas thunder!! i've never seen the sprint cars live before and not only were there a BUNCH of 'em there, my buddy jason howell won their race for me!! thanks, ja for a memorable race!!

aj dancer...wow! it was great to see you out there last night!! the way you drive a car gives new meaning to "dancer"! lol great job and congrats!!

congrats, also to terry, duane and the entire tbs race crew! great job guys and great season!!

and, saving the best for last :wub: ...my beloved sport-mods!! what a terrific field!! and the big ole modifieds...there's nothing like the thunder you can hear and feel from these cars!! great job and congrats to the winners!! (if i remember, keith white won the sport mods?? please correct me if not...and i have a terrible cold, so i wound up leaving before the big mods ran their feature and i have no idea who won... :( )

and, with that, killeen is done until next season which is always sad to say, but leaves me wanting more every time! can't wait for it to get here!!

i also wanna thank all the drivers, teams, families, friends, wives, husbands, significant others...david goode and the entire track crew (and anyone i missed) for working so hard to make killeen a fun time this year!!

everyone have a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

i have a terrible cold, so i wound up leaving before the big mods ran their feature and i have no idea who won

All you had to do was follow along on LSSZ.....LOL

Sorry I missed seeing ya.....but didn't want your germs anyway....LMAO

Hope you feel better....Still have some BIG Sportmod/Ltd. Modified shows coming up in McAllen and Corpus.....

lol...thought about it...might put one up later...still kinda disgusted...broke a 5$ piece....would have got 2nd at least...still had a shot at winning...oh well..I am ready for offseason...and ready to try the car at its new home track at the same time....lol

what track will that be?

Archived