LSS-TexasHighDef Spotlight on Bobby Chaffee and 360 Motorsports

NickHolt

TexasHighDef’s Duke O’Connor and I caught up with a very busy Bobby Chaffee at Houston Motorsports Park recently and got him to stand still if front of the video camera and mic long enough to get a pretty good interview.

Bobby was driving the Terry’s Body Shop-360 Motorsports “High 5″ Mini Stock with the HMP Eco Stocks that night and was also filling in for Uncle Bob, the popular HMP announcer who has been a bit under the weather lately. But Bobby wanted to let folks know about the 360 Motorsports Grand Opening and give a shout out to Jim Beasley, the man behind 360 Motorsports and the NASCAR 360 Trucks, so he made time for us.

To check this video out, click here.

Nick

MY GOODNESS NICK .THAT BOBBY CAN TALK LOL . I AM THINKING I HAVE MET MY MATCH ... DID NOT THINK IT WOULD EVER BE POSIBLE IN MY LIFETIME .........WELL BOBBY ILL TAKE STEP OFF TO THE SIDE ........SEE YOU SOMEHWERE NEXT YEAR .....BTW .IF THUNDER HILL LETS THE V6 RUN IN THE FRONTRUNNERS LIKE CC DOES ...WEWILL BRING JOSHUA UP TO THUNDER HILL ....WE NOW HAVE A CAR FOR NEXT YEAR ,,,,,A HONDA . GO FIGURE .. BUT PINTO.S ARE NOT RWD AND ARE NOT FACTORY BUILT ANYMORE .....OWELL ALL GOOD THING,S MUST COME TO AN END ...

Archived