Kyle Busch

ShortTrackFan

I may eat my words, but I bet he won't finish in the top 5! Is he a great "driver"? YES. Is he the best? NO! To compare him to senior is ridiculous! With all those wins and get bumped by Vickers makes him a very poor big picture "racer"! I'll take no wins and a championship over alot of wins and no championships anyday! Denny Hamlin has proved to be twice the "driver" Kyle could ever be(and I don't like Hamlin too much either). The 48,24,14 are the best in my eyes, and I'm not a favorite of them either, I'm a Jeff Burton kinda guy! But like Ross35 said, he's an awesome Truck "racer"! And also, as arrogant as he his, I LIKE WHAT HE DOES FOR THE SPORT, HE GOT US TALKING, AND MAYBE NEW VIEWERS TO WATCHING!

He could never be a Dale Sr. Sr had more class. I did not care for him either because of the way he drove. In my eyes you do not need to be intentionally running into other drivers trying to and/or wrecking them. A real driver wins with talent. Not agressiveness.

Great weekend for Kyle, wins a truck race, gets smoked on a re start in nationwide race and drops a f bomb in a press conference. Sunday he saves his best, crying cuz they bust him for speeding, gets a 2 lap penalty for flipping off a official, and gets reamed by his desperate crew chief over the radio. Biggest jerk in racing with so much talent. What a waste!

Great weekend for Kyle, wins a truck race, gets smoked on a re start in nationwide race and drops a f bomb in a press conference. Sunday he saves his best, crying cuz they bust him for speeding, gets a 2 lap penalty for flipping off a official, and gets reamed by his desperate crew chief over the radio. Biggest jerk in racing with so much talent. What a waste!

Love it! Steve you said a mouthful! True colors always come through.

Amen!!!

Yea thats so funny Joe Gibbs is laughing all the way to the contract renegotiation.

For those of ya who don't know how Gibbs thinks - he is by far the most ethical and responsibility demanding owner in NASCAR - KB is on real thin ice. My understanding is that if not for JD's intervention kyle would not be running the remainder of this season in a JGR car.

Yea thats so funny Joe Gibbs is laughing all the way to the contract renegotiation.

For those of ya who don't know how Gibbs thinks - he is by far the most ethical and responsibility demanding owner in NASCAR - KB is on real thin ice. My understanding is that if not for JD's intervention kyle would not be running the remainder of this season in a JGR car.

Glad to know that Joe is a man who looks at the big picture

.....if not for JD's intervention kyle would not be running the remainder of this season in a JGR car.

Unfortunately, even if the arrogant, rude punk were dropped from JGR's payroll, some "Al Davis" of NASCAR racing team would pick him up.

It's the lure of the almighty dollar$ you know .....

(And one of my favorite candy vices is peanut M&Ms, but maybe not so much anymore :rolleyes: )

interesting observation: in another thread on here, a topic received over 4,000 visits and 5 pages of comments that was mostly folks voicing their opinions about being allowed to vent, complain, comment...however u wanna phrase it...about things that happen at the tracks.

yet, kyle does EXACTLY what everyone was in fear of being policed over...

and, somehow kyle is in the wrong?

i don't get it?

:huh:

(just a tidbit: i read gibbs comment about this situation, and he said that they had the same problems w/"another driver" when said "other driver" was still young, but they survived that and will this... ;) )

lilmodified, the other thread that you speak of was in refrence to speaking out againt the track on a public forum. what crybaby did was in the face of nascar and everyone else watching the race. This is in my opinion kinda what should happen, (take you issues up with the officials) although maybe not to that extreme.

Archived