Kyle Busch

ShortTrackFan

I like him, he is 100% pure racer. Having to learn the PC part has not been easy for Kyle--and I can respect that experience as well! If I owned a Cup team I'd be mighty happy to have Kyle Buch driving my car.

ditto

He may be able to wheel a car but I do not like him one bit, one ounce, one miniscule. I think he is dangerous. Takes too many chances. One day he will seriously hurt somebody with one of his crazy moves. I hope not but I can see it happening. He cries like a baby if he loses. He doesn't want to give an interview if something happens to him. He runs and hides like a little baby. He could have helped Amarilo win that race on Saturday. Amarilo did the same for him last year. I would have respected him a little more if he had. I think NASCAR should take his win away. He did go below the yellow line. NASCAR has said all along that you cannot go below the yellow line and advance your position. They took Regan Smith's win away for going below the line. Why is Busch any better? I could see he got loose but he had room to keep it up the track. JMO.

He may be able to wheel a car but I do not like him one bit, one ounce, one miniscule. I think he is dangerous. Takes too many chances. One day he will seriously hurt somebody with one of his crazy moves. I hope not but I can see it happening. He cries like a baby if he loses. He doesn't want to give an interview if something happens to him. He runs and hides like a little baby. He could have helped Amarilo win that race on Saturday. Amarilo did the same for him last year. I would have respected him a little more if he had. I think NASCAR should take his win away. He did go below the yellow line. NASCAR has said all along that you cannot go below the yellow line and advance your position. They took Regan Smith's win away for going below the line. Why is Busch any better? I could see he got loose but he had room to keep it up the track. JMO.

He had 2 wheels below the line and could tell her was doing more sliding than driving there is no way he ccould have kept the car up on the track he can wheel a car like no other and he just cracks me up if eric satys on bottom he wins race DUH haha

At the end of the day Kyle Busch is still a wheel man. Love him or hate him, nobody can honestly say he cant drive. hes the BEST out there right now...and who wants to run second? thats the worst place ever to finish. hes got every right in the world to not be happy about finishing there. Go crack the whip again in texas Kyle!

post-2456-1288667904.jpg

He's also arrogant, egotistical and just plain stupid. When he hurts somebody with his crazy/dangerous moves I would like to see what all you Busch lovers will say then. Until he controls his car, driving style and attitude I have no use fo him.

He's also arrogant, egotistical and just plain stupid. When he hurts somebody with his crazy/dangerous moves I would like to see what all you Busch lovers will say then. Until he controls his car, driving style and attitude I have no use fo him.

Like Brad Keslowski, and Carl Edwards? Those two morons have won less and tore up more this year than Kyle.

I find it funny all the winner pics in here are from the Nationwide series. Can you say "big fish in a small pond"? If I'm gonna pull for an on-track bad@$$ (and yes I realize he too is one of the bigger fish in that pond), I'm gonna go for Keselowski. I find him to be a lot more like Sr. than KB. He gets wrecked, he doesn't whine or cry or pout....he gets even. Now, Carl Edwards....he's an on-track death waiting to happen. <_<

Archived