thanks oobeau

dancer52

KUDO's on going "TOPLESS". We (the fans) can actually see you drive the car. I wish others would do this for us fans. However....I think its against the rules to put HELIUM in the left front tire. I might be wrong. :lol: You were putting on a show for sure. THANKS!

hey Nick is that the long legs you talks about. . . . that just looks crazy

Don't ya just love dirt? I do... Side bite + horsepower = left front off the ground on dirt.

Hansen99 - we'll show you why that happens when we get to the "roll couple distribution" part of the course. It's just the old weight transfer thing all over again, but this time on dirt and with a different "g-force" and some added "jacking effect."

By the way, hit a good-size rut in that "left side almost entirely off the ground and the rear wheels pointed in the oversteer direction" mode and it can easily become roll over time.

Nick

A.J. .............. loose the green steering wheel ................. just looks way too tacky! :lol:

Here's something I discovered not too long ago to enhance your "YOU TUBE" experience. Over to the right side, just below the youtube screen is a little icon that looks like two sheets of paper. If you put you cursor on it it says "POP OUT". Click on it and a full screen comes up on your computer. Its good for watching stuff like this.

Archived