CC Speedway Awards Banquet - Changed to Nov 14

speedy

*********************** REVISED ON 10/24/10 AT 7:41PM ********************************

Due to the Nascar race we forgot about the weekend of Nov 7 at TMS we are changing the date of the Banquet

The CC Speedway Awards Banquet will be held on Sunday November 14th, 2010 at the Backwoods Saloon 1540 Sun Ray Rd., Ingleside Tx. Be there by 3pm as the awards ceremony will start about 3pm and the food will be ready to eat at 5pm. Any questions Call Dan at 361-332-9716 or pm me here on Lone Star Speedzone. Hope to see everyone there.

Count me and wife in, is there a cost?
No there is no cost unless you want mixed drinks. Food and beer and sodas are free! You cannot bring any type of alcohol with you. Hope to see everyone here. If you plan on bringing sponsors please let us know they are welcome just need to know so we dont run out of stuff. THANKS DAN

No there is no cost unless you want mixed drinks. Food and beer and sodas are free! You cannot bring any type of alcohol with you. Hope to see everyone here. If you plan on bringing sponsors please let us know they are welcome just need to know so we dont run out of stuff. THANKS DAN

Thank you, and yes it will be me and wife going.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived