Clarification on THR policy on forum posts

debwill

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if HMP has had to enforce this rule since it was put into effect??? Just curious.

I have no dog in this fight anymore but I don't believe what I put on my F/B page should be grounds for suspension or any other type of punishment. No matter what I say about a track. But since I don't like it I just won't race there.

YES , ASK SPEED DEAMON 7 . GLAD THEY DON'T HAVE THAT RULE FOR THE DIRT TRACK'S AROUND HOUSTON , IF THEY DID MOST OF THE RACE CAR DRIVERS WOULD BE LITTLE OLD CHURCH LADIES , TILE YOU MESS WITH THERE :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if HMP has had to enforce this rule since it was put into effect??? Just curious.

I have no dog in this fight anymore but I don't believe what I put on my F/B page should be grounds for suspension or any other type of punishment. No matter what I say about a track. But since I don't like it I just won't race there.

YES , ASK SPEED DEAMON 7 . GLAD THEY DON'T HAVE THAT RULE FOR THE DIRT TRACK'S AROUND HOUSTON , IF THEY DID MOST OF THE RACE CAR DRIVERS WOULD BE LITTLE OLD CHURCH LADIES , TILE YOU MESS WITH THERE :rolleyes:

.....$.....$....$..

OK, after wasting nearly an hour of my day typing yet another response on this thread and hitting the delete button, NOT on purpose, needless to say I'm certainly not very happy! I will shorten my original intended post and may sound less diplomatic!

#1 - Thank you Arthur, RBSF & the others that get it!

#2 - Yep 324 - that's exactly why I originally decided on that J21 rule $$$, thought it might help put a dent in the $$$$ 120,000.00 lease I have to pay a ton to keep this playground open! Yep Neil, that's what I call it, a very expensive playground!

#3 - limited88 - you may want to discuss u'r displeasure with u'r series, in our negotiations they were pleased to continue to have a place to race!

#4 - Neil, THR loves the TPS drivers/teams, this as I have said to you many times during the last couple of weeks, is a business decision not personal. I offered u'r series, the TX Dwarfs & the NASKART's the same opportunity to run as many dates as you would like! With that, you or someone to go out and market u'r series for however much you needed or wanted, I (THR) would honor those sponsors as if they were my mine, giving them signage, program ads and PA announcements throughout the race evening and u'r series in return would be responsible for their purse. NASKART's jumped on it & Tx Dwarfs agreed to it. I stand firm on my decision & hope that you or someone within u'r organization with take this opportunity and run with it.

Now, last and foremost, I love this sport as most of you do on this thread, if you really want to do something positive and see one of the few remaining asphalt tracks remain open and alive, help me find a sub tenant to pay this incredible unheard of lease for a 3/8 mile racetrack! The lease alone is what most people pay for the complete operations of a racetrack for a year! Now, can we get as excited about the opportunity of a TV reality show coming to THR!?!

Respectfully & wearing out,

Mary Ann

I for one commend Mary Ann and H for what they are doing up there. Most business people I know would have thrown in the towel along time ago and I know H would be happy towing his modified arond the country racing at different tracks but the love that these folks have for racing is awesome. I can't wait to check out this TV show coming to the track I think you and your staff have done an awesome job promoting your track just like the folks in houston do there. 2011 is going to be a great season of racing in TX.

Archived