thr meeting tonight (10/23/10)

MUmscheid 51

has anyone heard if nick will be doing the live updates at this meeting? i wanted to be going to the meeting but my wife's friend just had to be getting married today at 6:15pm. i already tried to see if they would push it to an earlier time but i guess the wedding is important to them

has anyone heard if nick will be doing the live updates at this meeting? i wanted to be going to the meeting but my wife's friend just had to be getting married today at 6:15pm. i already tried to see if they would push it to an earlier time but i guess the wedding is important to them

I'm in the same boat you are, Michael! Only mine isn't a wedding. It's a promise I made to my wife that I need to keep.

However, I have talked to Debbie and she will be posting stuff in the forums - especially an important announcement. Debbie has a press release ready to go!

Nick

Shouldnt you be fixing the Mod? Thats more important than a wedding. :lol:

A wedding? Promises to the wife?

Okay. Let's take a deep breath here and get some priorities straight. :lol::lol::lol:

tory i suppose you have never been married .......so it is understandble you would not know ......so every racer who is married should forgive you for that funny ......... without the after season honey i will get it done list and promises getting done ...you would be hard pressed to find a full field of cars for each class the next year .....so end of season priorities are in order .......

Hahaha.

My Bad, Mike. Sometimes I forget that "Honey-Do" season starts at the drop of the last checkered of the year. :lol:

..honey do.s are never finished ...wifes seem to come up with things to do ..just before season once you finish that car and throw away the to do car list ..bam they hand you thiers ... ..maybe its to keep some kind of control over thier better half ..cuz they all know once racen starts ..you belong to the sport ..and they are in second place for the duration of the season ..........

All the more reason to be single! :lol:

OK YOU PUT YOURSELF .RIGHT WHERE YOU DIDNT NEED TO ....MY QUESTION TO YOU IS ..WERE YOU MARRIED BEFORE AND WHAT WAS YOUR WIFES NAME ...LOL

Nope! Never married. I like doing what I want, when I want, and ain't nobody gonna tell me otherwise. ;)

Archived