$5,000.00 to win,$500.00 to start

thumper

The info is on the Rio Grande Speedway homepage.Nov 1 is deadline to save $25.00 for early regestration.Practice on Wed,qualifing on Thurs and Friday,Qualifing and A main on Sat.Nov 10-13

Pure Stocks added Friday and Sat,Grand to win.

I dont know how to do a link,sorry.

Is it the pure stocks or the street stocks that are going to be the supporting class for this race. I was under the impression it was the street stocks that were going to be the supporting class. if the pure stocks are the supporting class we will more than likely be attending. please verify what class will be the supporting class

STS - Pure Stocks

RGS - Pure Stocks

SOS - Street Stocks

TRP - Street Stocks

I37 - Street Stocks

so far thats all I know

As Danielsen posted, it, this is how Johnny has it set up based on my phone conversations with him. He did advise anyone can feel free to call also. Technically, he has added the RGS Pure Stocks as the supporting class and in doing that he also opend it up to the classes noted above from the respective tracks to run with the RGS Pures for this special event with their home track rules. Johnny said no mixing or matching of rules, and they will have a copy of each tracks rules and will know what the home track is for each person entered.

Gary Swenson will be onsite at RGS Thurs Sat with tires, fuel and parts available.

If you would like to reserve tires, please respond here,or contact Gary, as to if you want IMCA stamped tires, or the H500, and if you want short or talls. We need to know this by monday midday so Gary can make arrangments to get the correct tires coming our way!

Gary Swenson will be onsite at RGS Thurs Sat with tires, fuel and parts available.

If you would like to reserve tires, please respond here,or contact Gary, as to if you want IMCA stamped tires, or the H500, and if you want short or talls. We need to know this by monday midday so Gary can make arrangments to get the correct tires coming our way!

Thurs thru Saturday? I will need to buy fuel and wanted to make sure he will be there Friday also. thx.

We enjoyed the place and the way the show was run. Want to Thank Johnny Johnson for adding our class to this show. Our car was loving the slick track and we qualified in for our class on Friday. straight thru the turns and throttle control was the key. Thought we had a good run at a top 3 in Saturday's A, but had misfortune on a restart pile up. Both Danielsen's did a fantastic job and want to send out a congrats to Stephan. When I grow up, I wanna be Lawrence

Thanks Monte I want to be be Lawrence too. It was unfair to everyone in that class as he was head and shoulders the bad ass of the field like normal! Place was alot of fun and alot of nice cool people made it even better!

congrats to Danielsens.

Man thats a fun place to race. Dont understand those that have limiteds that dont support theses big races. Baffles me when that much money is offered you stay home but tear the hell out of it for $300 local demo race every week! :huh:

X2! Good times indeed.

The Pure Stocks put on an awsome show,it was great to see so many cars.Lawrence took everyone to school in the Limiteds but there was a ton of racing going on anyway.Nobody can say the rules were not enforced,the top 4 limiteds were torn down and the next 2 were held.When one car was DQed for unapproved rod bolts they tore down the next in line.I think they had Sprint Cup teck guys.

Great show.

The Pure Stocks put on an awsome show,it was great to see so many cars.Lawrence took everyone to school in the Limiteds but there was a ton of racing going on anyway.Nobody can say the rules were not enforced,the top 4 limiteds were torn down and the next 2 were held.When one car was DQed for unapproved rod bolts they tore down the next in line.I think they had Sprint Cup teck guys.

Great show.

alot could of been learned from this race great to hear techs tore engines down and checked motors this is the way it needs to be..

Archived