TBS Racing Rolling out

abrungot

I think we took a 'spork' to a gun fight! It was a blast. It was all about having fun, running a different track, gaining knowledge, and improving as a driver. Terry and I did all the above. I know the results don't really show it, but we did. With the open competion factor, some of those "street stocks" probably would have been "semi lates" or even "late models" at most tracks. Not complaining at all, just the 'spork' factor!! Many thanks to everyone who helped out! Both cars are in one piece and we'll get 'em next week in Killeen! D. :lol::lol::lol:

latemodels? I disagree...I looked at almost every car there...pretty much all were Street stocks...a few had more motor than normal...but all the cars were stock frame cars...only saw 2 three link cars....and one left after the rain sat. The car that won is a very fast street stock from houston...and would be legal to run Texas thunder...even ran the same tires you guys were running... dont get caught up with the body...that does not make a car faster... but...you guys did good...beat out alot of other cars just making the show...AJ

Congrats AJ, awesome job on your great run in the feature. Wasn't getting caught up in just the bodies, more along the lines of speed. We made lots of adjustments and made the cars more driveable, just the top 5 were super fast! No different from last year.

Archived