***2 Weeks & Counting***

Well we have two weeks from this Saturday left before The Fall Classic. The line up for all classes are looking very strong. After the October 30th race I will post a few names from each class to give the fans an idea of who will be participating in The Fall Classic. It's goning to be a great weekend of racing for fans and racers.

If I can answer any questions please feel free to contact me at the information below. Thanks...

it sure looks like a small payout for the amount of entry fees and pit passes for a to day show . we will be there to support it just dont add up when you look from secons back

Which Payout are you looking at Buck? Based off of current Pre-Entry counts most classes are falling under the 20 car payout except for the Late Models who are at 15. We have some classes already going over 20 cars. Compared to what I have seen our payout is right where some of the other two day shows are. In fact if there is more than 20 cars in any class that classes payout is more than some are or did pay. Plus we are putting Entry Fee back into any class that produces over 30 cars in there class and there is no cap on this. I don't know of any facility doing this, I may be wrong but I haven't seen anyone doing this.

I have kept a log of everyone who has called and stated they were coming, that is 317 for those that want to know. Now we all know that doesn't mean they will all make it but we are looking very good and very strong for this event. We also have some that will not be able to make it until Saturday night because of work situations. This is fine because of the format we will be running.

If anyone has any questions please contact me at anytime at the information below. Thanks...

Archived