Track conditions from practice

SassyCassie14

I was asked to post this and I happen to agree with him.

Whoever did the track prep for tonights practice did a great job. The track was smooth and tacky the whole night long. Even with the heat and wind, it held moisture.

After practice, we walked the track and even stuck a knife in the track and the moisture went down deep.

At least my guys give the track prep guys kuddos!!!

Good job guys!

Looking forward to some great racing tomorrow and Saturday!

I agree! The track was in great shape and was really fast. Good Job.

Greg Dinsmore & Crew,

Thanks for all your help with setting up the car. The car is super fast. Hopefully today we can figure out the front end geometry and do some more testing. Thanks again for all your help.

Chris,

Where did u hide my car or did u put a cloaking device on it? You and Bubba had that sneaky look when we were leaving!! Did u want to borrow my left front wheel? HA Ha. See ya at the track tonite

I agree! The track was in great shape and was really fast. Good Job.

Greg Dinsmore & Crew,

Thanks for all your help with setting up the car. The car is super fast. Hopefully today we can figure out the front end geometry and do some more testing. Thanks again for all your help.

Chris,

Where did u hide my car or did u put a cloaking device on it? You and Bubba had that sneaky look when we were leaving!! Did u want to borrow my left front wheel? HA Ha. See ya at the track tonite

Car? You had a car out there? I didn't see it when we left!! HMMMMM :ph34r:

You should probably bring the other one out just in case! hahaha

The big question is... Do you still have a left front wheel to let me borrow???

Hope ya'll get the car figured out... looked wiked fast!

Sush, your going to let the secret out of the bag hun!

Maybe just maybe we'll have all 3 of our cars there tomorrow. Wouldn't that be a surprise. I wonder who would drive the 3rd car thou......... hmmmmm

Just got to wait til tomorrow and find out who the mystery driver will be...... :ph34r::lol:

:o

Let me think about that one...... hmmmmm nah. I wouldn't want to beat all ya'll LMAO!!!

Plus a couple of y'all would hit me out there just for fun... ya, you know who yall are too.

Yeah... you might watch out for Richard! He might take you out on the last lap if you get ahead of him!!! hahahahaha :lol:

Hey now. I was trying something different. Never tried to hit somebody with the right front fender behind the tire. Besides, that going from the top to the bottom will get you every time.

Now now... Don't get upset. Just had to get my shot in while I could!

Hell I don't even believe you would hit someone you don't like on purpose. Much less me!

Well you're right on that one. I've had plenty of opportunities over the years, just couldn't bring myself to do it. Always figured they didn't like doing body work anymore than I did. What do you mean trash talking. If we didn't give each other a hard time, we'd think one of us was mad at the other.

Gentlemen, plesae there may be kids and sissy men(me) reading this, please settle down.

On a serious note, I have talked to Jim a few times in the last month and every time he has told me what he is doing, how he and Eric have been studying other tracks and doing their homework. They take alot of pride in the track surface and it shows, the next time you see one of them you need to tell how nice it is to have a smooth, slick track that is not one lane, I just came from a track like that and it is no fun to drive or watch, again, great job guys.

joe

Archived