William Charles Dillard

racer11

On behalf of Amanda Neer:

Chris and I and our families will be laying our son William Charles Dillard to rest tomorrow, 10-22-2010, at 9 am, at Klein Memorial Park 32539 SH 249, Pinehurst 77362. (graveside services only).

In Lieu of flowers, there has been a Memorial Fund set up at Woodforest National Bank, Name: Benefit of William Charles Dillard acct: 1410337065

We are so sorry for your loss Amanda and Chris, and families. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you.

We got this update today from Amanda's family:

Dear Friends and Family,

It is with a broken and saddened heart that i let u know my grandson, William Charles Dillard, was born October 19, 2010 to my daughter Amanda and Chris Dillard....Sadly, William was only 22 weeks when he decided to join this world.....we had a brief hour of life, joy and love with him on his final journey to heaven...William weighed 1.8 oz and was 103/4" long.....He looked just like his mother but had his daddy's hair, arms and feet............Surely God will sustain us through his love at this most trying time....

Unfortunately, even with the funeral home gifting a portion of the funeral, the kids are still in need of funds to pay for the baby's funeral.....if u can help at all............it will be appreciated more than u know..........

donations can be made at WoodForest National Bank (inside Walmart)

any location.....

account in the benefit of William Charles Dillard.........account # 1410337065

Archived