Oct 29th & 30th @ 85 Speedway - Halloween Showdown

Guest Firewater

Guest Firewater

2010_Halloween_Showdown_575px.jpg

If anyone would like to sponsor additional money to any of the classes, feel free to contact me via a PM or you can get with Mike Lane or Roger Archer at the track on Friday or Saturday evening.

Grandstand admission is $5 for everyone on Friday night (except kids 5 and under are still free). Grandstand admission on Saturday night will be $12 for adults, $5 for children 6-12, and free for children 5 and under. Pit passes will be $30 each night.

There will be a costume contest for the kids.

ENNIS, Texas (Oct. 21, 2010) – The creepy sounds of Halloween are just around the corner and so are the engine roars of five different oval dirt track race car classes. On October 29th and 30th, five classes of cars will take to the track at 85 Speedway in Ennis, TX for the Halloween Showdown. Who will be this year's monsters and beasts of the track?

IMCA type Modifieds and SportMods will compete for $1,000 each to win, Bombers/Hobby Stocks/Pure Stocks will be competing for $550 to win and $110 to start, Cruisers will be vying for the chance at $400 to win, and Street Stocks/I-Stocks will be running for $800 to win. Street Stocks/I-Stocks will race on Saturday night only.

Friday night, gates open at 6:00 pm, draw closes at 7:30 pm, and racing begins at 8:00 pm. Pit passes are $30 and general admission is $5 for adults, $5 for children 6-12, and free for children five years and younger.

Saturday night, gates open at 5:00 pm, draw closes at 6:30 pm, and racing begins at 7:00 pm. Pit passes are $30 and general admission is $12 for adults, $5 for children 6-12, and free for children five years and younger. Plenty of candy will be distributed and a costume contest will be held for the children.

More information about the Halloween Showdown is available by visiting http://ennis85speedway.com/, emailing trackinfo@ennis85speedway.com, or calling 972-875-8500.

Archived