REMINDER!

debwill

REMINDER!

THUNDERHILL RACEWAY & TSRS

2011 SEASON KICKOFF MEETING

Saturday, October 23

5:00 p.m.

Comfort Suites (Buda, TX)

See press release below for more information.

------

Contact: Debbie Williams, 210-685-0400 (cell), debbie@thunderhillraceway.com

Thunderhill Raceway & TSRS Public Relations Director

Thunderhill Raceway sets the stage for 2011 racing season

KYLE, TX (October 14, 2010) – Following closely on the footsteps of the close of the 2010 racing season, Thunderhill Raceway (Kyle, TX) is already making plans for 2011!

A 2011 season kickoff meeting is scheduled for next Saturday, October 23, for all current and potential Thunderhill Raceway and TSRS (Texas Super Racing Series) drivers, car owners and team members. This event will be held at Comfort Suites in Buda (TX), starting with a “Meet and Greet” from 5:00 p.m.-6:15 p.m. in the hotel lobby and indoor pool area. Light snacks will be provided, and a cash bar will be available in the lobby.

This meeting will include the following classes: Mini Stocks, Grand Stocks, Thunder Stocks, Super Stocks, TSRS Late Models, TSRS Allison Legacys, Bandoleros, SportMods, Pro Modifieds and Pro Trucks.

Car owners will have an opportunity to reserve their car numbers and pit parking spots prior to the December 1 deadline. After that date, car numbers and pit spots will be made available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Drivers’ photos will be taken for our websites and souvenir programs, and the 2011 schedule will also be released.

An exciting meeting will start promptly at 6:15 p.m., with a major announcement that will affect all race teams participating in 2011 at Thunderhill Raceway.

“We’ve already been very busy making plans for 2011, and I'm so excited to share with our teams an incredible opportunity that’s coming our way,” said Mary Ann Naumann, Thunderhill Raceway’s Owner/Promoter.

All 2011 registered drivers will be asked to participate in a workshop regarding the rules for the upcoming season. Each class or series will form a separate group, and the participants in each group will be asked to nominate a spokesperson. These groups will then submit their recommendations for rule clarifications and/or suggested changes for consideration by the THR 2011 Management Team. The final 2011 rules and regulations are scheduled to be released on November 15, 2010.

“We’re going to try something a little bit different this year,” commented Naumann. “We’ve always felt that our drivers are our most important asset, and we want to probe their minds on ways to improve our car counts in each of the classes.”

Thunderhill Raceway is a 3/8-mile, D-shaped asphalt oval track that’s located at 24801 IH-35, on the access road just south of Kyle (TX) near Yarrington Road (Exit #210). Information on Thunderhill Raceway may be found on the track website at www.thunderhillraceway.com.

- 30 -

For anyone that can't make the meeting, will there be an online registration form available before the Dec 1st deadline?

David, you can send me your money. I'll make sure it goes to the right place. ;)

Matter of fact just send me a blank check, i'll fill it out for ya :lol:

Yes, we'll have the forms available on line soon. We will also forward the forms to the drivers on our distribution list. If you're currently not on my distribution list and want to be included in all of the news about THR and TSRS, please send your e-mail address to me at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

For anyone that can't make the meeting, will there be an online registration form available before the Dec 1st deadline?

David, you can send me your money. I'll make sure it goes to the right place. ;)

YES! That's a GREAT idea!! Let me get right on THAT!!! LOL!!!! :wacko:

Now your thinking Cory. Those Mods like $$$. ;);)

Archived