Wheres Jesse?

thumper

Hey Jesse since you conquered everything on pavement,how bout comming south and giving RGS a try.You dont need to change anything.Your Probe is the Ford version of the Mazda MX6.My sister in law raced a Mazda GLC and won 5 championships.It is the smaller version.It would do a lot to impress the valley people that a stock modern car can be fast as is.We all run stock motors.

It would be nice to build a large car count with several tracks to build big shows.RGS is running this Sat.

Hey Jesse since you conquered everything on pavement,how bout comming south and giving RGS a try.You dont need to change anything.Your Probe is the Ford version of the Mazda MX6.My sister in law raced a Mazda GLC and won 5 championships.It is the smaller version.It would do a lot to impress the valley people that a stock modern car can be fast as is.We all run stock motors.

It would be nice to build a large car count with several tracks to build big shows.RGS is running this Sat.

Here I am GB, I am going to race at I37 Speedway this weekend.

Then I will go down south to play. Need a schedule to make my plans.

Send me a schedule....

The next 2 races are Nov 6 and 20th after this weekend.Nov 10 to 13 is the limited modified and pure stock nationals and the 4 cyls are not on the card.Im not sure about December,We MAY BE closed Dec 4 because of the big race at STS.We will run all winter.The scedual is on the RGS homepage.Good luck at I 37.

I just read about the big frontrunner race at I 37.No wonder your going.

Its great to see tracks appreciate the entry level race cars.The more the tracks have them the better overall for special events.I might have to get one too if I thought I could drive a front wheel drive car. :lol:

I just read about the big frontrunner race at I 37.No wonder your going.

Its great to see tracks appreciate the entry level race cars.The more the tracks have them the better overall for special events.I might have to get one too if I thought I could drive a front wheel drive car. :lol:

I will try to make one of those two race nights. Nov. 6TH or Nov. 20TH.

What time do the pit gates open? And where is the track at?

Archived