SUSPENSION OR SUSPENSION?

kdogg4s

Nick your seminars are great. I have talked with you before about them and what you get into is pretty intense and very helpful. However, you should think about having a seminar on the other suspension, like a support group for those who are banned from racing. Topics could be how to avoid it, how to say i am sorry, admitting when your wronged, identifying when your part of the problem or are the problem, attitude gains altitude, how effectively engage in an appeals process, how to move forward. Just trying to help.

This could help racers in the future from being banned from the sport they love.

Nick your seminars are great. I have talked with you before about them and what you get into is pretty intense and very helpful. However, you should think about having a seminar on the other suspension, like a support group for those who are banned from racing. Topics could be how to avoid it, how to say i am sorry, admitting when your wronged, identifying when your part of the problem or are the problem, attitude gains altitude, how effectively engage in an appeals process, how to move forward. Just trying to help.

This could help racers in the future from being banned from the sport they love.

Wheres the sign up sheet?

It's really easy - duct tape. Duct tape the hot head's mouth, duct tape the driver to the wall for the drivers meetings, duct tape the spotter's butt to the bench so he don't wander off... etc - the stuff works wonders....

Archived