**Looking to Add to Oct. 30th Purse**

October 30th is right around the corner and as we all know this will be the week before our Fall Classic race. We have racers coming in for The Fall Classic from all parts of Texas as well as racers from other states. On October 30th we have some of them coming in to participate to get some track time. Not going to get into the entire list but we have racers coming in for The Fall Classic like Corey Babbitt, Pete Sagmiller, Chris Tarrant, Stevie Jr., Mike Walling, Tom Lorenz and the list goes on and on. Most of these racers will be here on October 30th and I would like to do sort of a Prelude to The Fall Classic on this night. We can't pay the exact same purse as The Fall Classic but I would like to see us try and round up enough to add to the current weekly purse that will be paid on this night.

I will start it off by adding $ 100.00 to the following classes on behalf of Cagle Motorsports:

Late Models---$ 100.00

Modified-------$ 100.00

Limited Mod---$ 100.00

If there is anyone who would like to donate any amount to any class that will be racing on October 30th please contact me at the information below. I know there was several who were going to donate to the original Havoc so if you still got it then let's put it up!

What is the easiest way to get to your track from Austin? A bunch of us from THunder hill want to come check you guys out,we are Leland Waddell fans. Any and all info appreciated! Thanks, Turn 1 Bunch

It's easy. Take 183 south out of Austin take all the way through Cuero, continue out of Cuero south on 183 (or ALT 77) turn left on FM 622 go about 2.5 miles and its on the right.

Archived