Very Unofficial Houston Motorsports Park results, 10/16/10

NickHolt

other than one modified spin. i never saw an one purpose wreck or take out.

all i saw in the late models was a couple of mistakes. 79-15 79 had a tire going down under the red. 57 spun his tires on the restart and a pile up happend, driving a race car is not as easy as it looks.

hmp rules are great. i hate when you see a guy get a bump from a faster car, then the slower car spins on purpose to put that driver to the back so he dont have to deal with him any more......hmps way makes for way better racing. the 25 and i (70) have had some of the best racing around we have raced side by side, nose to tail, bumping and banging and i have never spun the 25 out not 1 time. he has spun me and when he did i went to the back. after that i was on a mission. i drove very aggresive for the rest of that race. i wound up winning with a very agressive (i hope this sticks) pass but i didnt just go in there and "take him out" he still finished 2nd. it is great knowing that you can "race" !!! as for what i did under caution that was a bad choice that i made and i paid for it by missing the last race of the season. i think it was pretty obvious to every one present that i was not very happy how i was driven by the 25. i let him know sooner than later. i never one time got mad at hmp i am a grown up i know that if you break the rules you got serve your sentence. jmo

for every body else call a whaaabulance

oh yea you always have to remember which track you are at...................

The problem is the majority of the time the "dumpers" have the money to replace a car or whatever and the "dumpees" usually don't. And respect issues come from thsoe with money feeling superior to those who don't. And think they shouldn't even be on the track at the same time. If you can't pass someone clean then you need to work on your car to make it better. Or learn to deal with finishing where you are. I think most people feel more accomplished if they don't have to wreck someone for a win or one more postion.

Archived