10. 88 Larry Hughes, 48

11. 78 Greg Baber, 47

12. 82 Pat Kinsey, 22

13. 15 Michael Umscheid, 1

14. 33 Jason Morman, 1

15. 13 Ian Webster, 1

16. 53 Ryan Englehart, 1

17. 19 J.T. Schild, 1

18. 5 Brent Seeley, DQ (Working on car during red flag conditions)

NASCAR 360 Trucks "KM Services 50"

1. 99 Cary Stapp, 50

2. 42 Jason Marshall, 50

3. 10 Greg Wade, 50

4. 3 David Lewien, 50

5. 54 Mark Churdimsky, 50

6. 5 Bill Hamilton, 50

7. 44 Tory Christopher, 50

8. 45 Shawn Cannon, 50

9. 28 Kevin Wiseman, 49

10. 06 Dale Sheen, 49

11. 16 Joe Butcher, 49

12. 11 James Cates, 49

13. 31 Jim Albert, 47

14. 50 Travis Benson, 40

15. 13 Brian Otts, 40

16. 52 Chris David, 20

17. 36 Bryon Reed, 1

NASCAR Fiesta Late Models "Fiesta Mart 60"

1. 15 Cody Smith, 60

2. 72 Johnny Walker, 60

3. 14 Carl Smith, 60

4. 16 Terry Clark, 60

5. 2 Jacklyn Harris, 60

6. 12 Ronnie Whitlock, 60

7. 79 Joe Aramendia, 60

8. 77 Jason Ray, 57

9. 03 Donny Kelley, 56

10. 02 Matt Smith, 48

11. 57 Mason Mitchell, 47

12. 10 Kirby Honneycutt, 47

13. 151 Jesse Salazar, 46

14. 179 Brian Moczygemba, 15

I just read to replay Nick. Wow! Wish I could have stayed awake to read it all live, but 4:30 am comes early.

Thanks for the coverage.

Like we said on there Cary makes it look easy, although he might not agree with that after last night. Sounds like he was patient (as usual) and then went and did his thing. Congrats to you and your team Cary!

Carnage is not due to rules. Carnage is due to drivers wrecking each other.

The all-involved rule had carnage and it had its vocal critics.

The "judgement" rules had carnage and it had its vocal critics.

HMP has decided to put the carnage back in the hands of the drivers and there was carnage and vocal critics.

Everyone is going to have an opinion about rules. You should go back through the forums to see what I mean. There is no way to please everyone, but the bottom line is that drivers cause wrecks, not tracks. It always has been true and always will be true.

Want less carnage? Don't drive rough. Want less carnage? Respect each other out there on the track.

Nick

Hmp seriously needs to revisit their spin rule. Last nights carnage was directly due to guys knowing they could dump someone and not get busted. The wrecked vehicle count was nuts

Not going to happen. It will stay as it is now for 2011.

As Nick stated, drivers cause wrecks not rules. There are no rules requiring wrecks. However, lack of discipline for misjudgement only spreads like a cancer. Hopefully someday there will be a balance between the two.

Then add to the rule that if it's determined that you intentionally took someone out then it's a 1 lap penalty. The late model race was a prime example. 2 cars racing for the lead 3 laps in and the car on the inside flat took out the guy on the outside who was racing clean and giving room.

Hmp seriously needs to revisit their spin rule. Last nights carnage was directly due to guys knowing they could dump someone and not get busted. The wrecked vehicle count was nuts

Not going to happen. It will stay as it is now for 2011.

As Nick stated, drivers cause wrecks not rules. There are no rules requiring wrecks. However, lack of discipline for misjudgement only spreads like a cancer. Hopefully someday there will be a balance between the two.

There are a group of drivers and fans who do not support tracks allowing rough driving or "Madhouse Rules". Know it's a reality TV/more drama world that we live in today, but it's encouraging to see some still believe it's more exciting to see clean passing and drivers win because of talent vs rough driving. Sorry, but I believe the tracks or officials do have the some ability to control drivers causing wrecks. Use the black flag and rules putting them to the back or take them off the track. Serious offenders banned. Sure, there are times it's hard to call or someone just lost it. But when it's intentional or obvious, that's when it should not be allowed. Seems crazy to have pit rules, where drivers are not allowed to 'self-regulate' rough driving by directly confronting offenders off track. When rough driving happens on the track, expect the victim driver/drivers not to complain or protest. On the flip-side, there are some race series who still run 'no contact' rules. Guess it all comes down to the tracks promote what type of show they want and we have a choice of which type of racing we want to do.

I like what HMP is doing,I think it needs to go a step further. I am from the old school and feel sometimes respect can be earned in life by a good ol fashion azz kickin. If someone gets dumped on the track and the dumper knew he was gonna get dropped in the pits he might not do it. I know this works cause i havent been dumped in the last 16 yrs of my racing. Call me crazy but i will drive my racecar into the side of your hauler, kick you azz, and stick around while you wife grills me a hamburger, and explain to her what a punk she married.

Brad Dixon

I like what HMP is doing,I think it needs to go a step further. I am from the old school and feel sometimes respect can be earned in life by a good ol fashion azz kickin. If someone gets dumped on the track and the dumper knew he was gonna get dropped in the pits he might not do it. I know this works cause i havent been dumped in the last 16 yrs of my racing. Call me crazy but i will drive my racecar into the side of your hauler, kick you azz, and stick around while you wife grills me a hamburger, and explain to her what a punk she married.

Brad Dixon

Brad, I'm all for that but to take the gloves off on the track and put them on in the pits does nothing. Everyone out there knows that you can dump someone on the track and if you go after them in the pits then it's a penalty. Go back to the fact of you take out my car I'm taking out your teeth.

well a race car is no more than a 2300 lbs bullett anyway. I think the nfl should take this approach also, tell the players look do what you want but if you do what we dont like then we will punish you. I think the same thing will happen some players going overboard then being punished for rules that dont exist. Its simple racers at a local level have nothing to lose by dumping someone for a win. This is not nascar were careers are on the line. If i get wrecked intentionally I agree with roller, I will not use the race car to retaliate but would rather retaliate my fists, wrench, jack handle, helmet, etc etc. I found in the past this has been an attention getter and kept equipment from getting destroyed. However, take a step back look at what we are talking about because of all this the track is getting publicity. Its simple get together as drivers and do something about it. Boycott, or go race somewhere else. No one is twisting your arm to show up and crash each other.

On a side note while in the housotn please visit 360 motorsports for replacement of any parts that were damaged.

If your in the dallas ft worth area contact Umscheid racing service to have bent frames repaired.

Come to think about it this whole allowing people to crash each other is just like the obama economy system, more crashing on the track makes for more money being spent at local races shops. Spend spend spend!!!! So I guess its a good thing? Just trying to be optimistic. On that note i have an oak tree and a come along so come visit the new ghetto fast frame shop, and engine shop located in rosenberg tx. GHETTO FAST OR GET PAST!

Yeah, I'm old school too, but talk about beating each other's brains out in the pits or boycotting tracks is counter-productive.

Respect is the word that keeps coming back in my mind. Sure, you can intimidate others by beating someone to a pulp in the pits or by putting people into the wall on purpose, but that's not respect. You earn respect by respecting others.

There are some who don't understand the concept of respect no matter what rules you are running under and it doesn't take long for racers to figure out who shows respect and who doesn't. In the old days, a more experienced, highly respected driver would quietly take a repeat offender aside and explain the concept of respect and what might happen if the concept was not learned and learned immediately. No fists. No guns. Just common sense and a mild threat.

I have to agree with HMP's thinking on this - let the racers figure out how to stop the "on purpose wrecks." No set of behavioral rules imposed from above will ever be as effective as the unofficial rules developed in the pits amongst the drivers. The "all involved" rule didn't stop it. The "judgment rule" didn't stop it.

So far the NASCAR 360 Trucks have been the poster child for respect at HMP. Just take a look at who's at the top of that heap if anyone needs a good example of what respect is all about.

Nick

So far the NASCAR 360 Trucks have been the poster child for respect at HMP. Just take a look at who's at the top of that heap if anyone needs a good example of what respect is all about.

Nick

Kudos to the 42 ProMod for not dumping the 007 coming to the checkered flags the other night! Could have easily come up on him and run him up but held his line... There was some RESPECT right there.

I have no horse in the HMP race....but...

Help me understand how things are made right by fighting in the pits if the guy that was clearly "wronged" on the track is a little guy and the rough driving guy is great boxer.

As an old rugger, I've been is a zillion fights but let me tell you something about every one of them....they were in the past and the past was "different" from the present. Now, people are armed, now, people will sue you at the drop of a hat, now, if you run your race car into my hauler---you are going to jail.

Face it boys, the time of a good old brawl just for the sport of it has passed.

Good Heavens...Little League baseball has umpires that make judgement calls in real time.

What would a football game look like if the NFL took all the officials out of the equation and just said, "We'll just let the players have the primary responsibilty for the fairness of the competition"?

JMO

Jay

The most respected racers of all time have a couple of good ole fashioned fist fights on there list of accomplishments! AJ Foyt was my grandfathers personal friend so I guess thats why this whole pansy play nice seems to be putting a rainbow on the sport for me! Respect is earned not given!!! Yall keep going and will be like these candy lil leagues that dont even keep score so everyone will feel good about themselves-PUKE!

K dogg needs to sign off my computer!!!

Brad Dixon-rollercam

i look at this way the way the rules are is like any top racing class such as (NASCAR, ARCA, East Coast even) if you get dumped suck it up and move on you where in the way but the guy that dumped you knows you can do the same to him when you get back up there so that makes them respect each other more, just who has the balls to do it and the ones that don't cry about it!!!!!!

Archived