NASCAR bs caution

Jason

the strangest thing-a caution for a zip lock bag in the third groove....

Matt and Crazy (Crazy Matt?)-

Oh, come on, guys. They didn't want to take a chance on that bag blocking Jr.'s air and causing a blown engine...

Jason-

I've never seen any evidence that NASCAR was really that tightly wrapped... I think you give them too much credit for foresight.

? is-which driver threw the zip loc bag with ice out the window-smart move-i remember years ago when a driver tore off some roll bar pading and threw it out the window-nascar thought it was a piece of pipe-got him a yellow-have a feeling the best is yet to come-Tommy42 :D

I was looking through my NASCAR rulebook and found this.

rule 154.5.68a "If the favorite son is in the cat dog seat a caution shall

be thrown for any contact or out of control condition observed on track

thereby ensuring that the favorite son doesn't miss out on a potential last

chance to regain position on the lead lap."

LOL @ Jason

Yeah, and Kenseth was trying to get doped up on Midol for his cramping.

LMAO

Don't take nextel cup so serious, take the local weekly races serious. That is the "real" thing.

Jason,

Do you have a mailing address?

I want to send a Nextel season worth of tissues to you....Seems you will need them thru the rest of the season......."cry a river-build a bridge-come on over"

j/k

the last lap man--the last lap.

TomH

Well I actually have to agree with Jason :o on this. I'm watching the replay and the first thing I thought when they threw the yellow for Biffle half spinning, was who's the "lucky dog". Guess who it was! <_< If you don't believe NA$CAR is slanted towards their Jesus, you need a new perscription on those rose colored glasses! LMAOOOOOOO :lol::lol::lol:

Give Me A Break!!!!!!!

I am glad none of you run our goverment! you would have bombed us.

THINK!!!!!! has every single caution benefited Jr. But then again ya'll would just say it would not have mattered that time...

Give it a rest...

Jimmie J is coming on strong...while you go back and forth over the phantom yellows....JJ gets the ring.

Archived