Prayers requested!

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Got a call today from Tim Sowell, he said as I already know, he is a loyal TSRS supporter, but unfortunately he would have to miss this weekends race, his father is in he hospital in intensive care, he asked if we would mention it at our Driver's meeting and request prayers for him. I would hope each track would do the same. Mr. Sowell has been a loyal Longhorn Speedway and Thunder Hill Raceway, car owner & supporter! If there is a race going on, he is there! Tim, thank you for the call and we will be waiting for an update call from you. Our prayers are with you and the family.

Sincerely,

H.E. & Mary Ann Naumann

Red was probably my 1st legitiment sponsor when I started racing...He did everything and anything he could do to help us...He's a firey old man that loves good racing....My heart sunk when I saw the topic heading,I was scared to look inside...That's how much I think of your ol'man Tim.....Stay strong,and we're praying for you guys...Love ya Red.

-Shawn Paul

I can't ever remember a race I went to work when I didn't see Red! The thoughts and prayers of the entire THR community are with Tim and Red, and please call us when you know something more about Red's condition...God Bless and God Speed...

Chuck L.

anybody know what hospital?

Tim,

Elizabeth's and my prayers are with you buddy. I pray everything will turn out all right.

Just got back into town from a little vacation and what a shock !! Hope Mr. Red is doing better. Red is good man, he stops by to check on our race car and make sure we are doing ok.

We'll be waitning for you to come by Mr. Red..get better soon.

Rodney Rodriguez and the ENTIRE Outlaw II team.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Talked to Tim, Red is doing better & wants to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. He is not out of the woods yet, but there has been improvement. Everyone, please keep praying. Everyone with TSRS had him & the family in their thoughts as we shared the news in our drivers meeting. I understood from Tim, the THR bunch sent cards by way of Tim. Tim said it put a big smile on Red's face. Now, thats what our racing family is all about!

Hello Red. Our prayers are with you and yor family. You always come by the RWRacing pit and chat with everyone and I keep the coffepot on for you. You are a very kind and generous man and here's wishing you a speedy recovery. I will keep the coffee hot. See you soon. Also what hospital is your Dad in Tim.

Love to all

RWRacing ARTS #10

Larry and Joyce Walton

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Thanks Charlie, me too, I was coming on to do what you just did. Yes, the surgery is scheduled for tomorrow, Tim ask for our prayers and thanks everyone for your love & concern!

Just wanna let everyone know-I talked to Red around 8:00...All the procedures went well...He sounds good...He is in room 255 @ Austin Heart Hospital...He'll probably be there through thursday....If anybody can get away to go see him,it would do alot for him....

thanx-from Tim and the family(via me)

Thanks for the update Maryann and Tim. Our prayers are with your Dad. I have called my friends on the prayer line and we are all praying for you. God Bless you and

I will have the coffee ready. Take Care

Love,

Larry and Joyce Walton

RWRacing #10

hi tim we hope your dad get better i pick red all the time when i see him there tim &red 7 i are very friends when tim race at longhorn speedway red &tim always pick me too

your friend ricky

Thanks Shawn

My computer at home is down so I had to wait until I came into work to post.

It was good to talk to Red last night he sounds good thanks to all for keeping him

in your thoughts and if anyone can get by to see him it would mean alot to Red

and his family.

Shawn I see you found that CAPS LOCK button and turned it off.lol

:) I would like to thank everybodies prayers for my dad. He is going to go home today June 3. He is wanting to go to THR sat. if he is up to it. Shawn, Charlie, Brian, MaryAnn, Michael, Perry and eveybody that I have talked to the past week thank you for being there for me. It really means alot to me. If I didnt have anyboby to talk to I dont know what I would. All of yalls prayers were answered. Now I still have my father around maybe we can build a car again and get back to our winning ways. P.S. until then I would like to get back into a race car if anybody is willing to let me drive. That would also make myfather and me very happy. THANK YALL VERY MUCH

:) I would like to thank everybodies prayers for my dad. He is going to go home today June 3. He is wanting to go to THR sat. if he is up to it. Shawn, Charlie, Brian, MaryAnn, Michael, Perry and eveybody that I have talked to the past week thank you for being there for me. It really means alot to me. If I didnt have anyboby to talk to I dont know what I would. All of yalls prayers were answered. Now I still have my father around maybe we can build a car again and get back to our winning ways. P.S. until then I would like to get back into a race car if anybody is willing to let me drive. That would also make myfather and me very happy. THANK YALL VERY MUCH

Archived