Chris Davidson

Llamadog

I see on the nine mile machine website for Five Flags and Mobile where Chris has several cars for sale. Is he just updating equipment or is he getting out of racing. By the way all you Texas drivers, there are two 100 lap SLM features at FF's Friday night and Mobile International Saturday night on June the 11th and 12th. There is a $1000 bonus to win both. Of course I doubt any Texas driver could prevail two nights against the best in the Southeast. :P

Heck, it's doubtful any of the "best in the Southeast" could prevail against the best in the Southeast. On the other hand, Bubba Naumann is the current track champion at FF. Or are you including him in he "best of the Southeast" category?

Davidson has also run fairly well a time or two at FF... Should be some good racing this weekend.

Hey, you Texans lost Bubba to us. Now he is one of us and races at most of the weekly shows. You all bring it on for the 11th and 12th races. I would like to see what you have for us. But of course, if you are afraid of getting embarrassed, it would be better to race in Texas. I have seen some pretty good races at HMP, and I agree it is one of the best racing venues around. ;)

Guest The_Greek

bring your hotshot southeast boys to Corpus Christi when Romco runs here, and lets see how big and bad they are. 1/4 mile high banks.

Llamadog,

The cars listed are part of the Turner Motorsports stable. All are top notch equipment. Chris is handling any questions about the cars.

On the second part of your question, Chris has teamed up with Turner Motorsports and they are running a full season in the NASCAR AutoZone Elite Division, Southeast Series . He is currently sitting 5th in points and 2nd for ROY. They are running a limited ROMCO schedule depending upon the NASCAR schedule. In addition he is running several TAMS races. His plate is full this season with very few weekends off.

Archived